Whatever has happened to this soap opera performer?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am wondering about two performers today:

Paul Carpinelli (Flip Malone on The Guiding Light - and another role on The Edge of Night)

and

Abaigail Kellogg (Robin #? on The Guiding Light - and another role on Love Is a Many Splendored Thing).

I think that Ms. Kellogg may have been the actress who was a temporary substitute for Rosemary Prinz as Penny on As the World Turns around 1965.

• Members

Just the other day I was in a conversation about Haley Pullos's wreck & we talked about Jensen Buchanan's wreck & the next day I saw a fan online who always knew what Jensen was up to so I inquired. She is still not back in circulation. Her last gig was something brief in 2018. I wonder if she will ever really work again. Of course, there aren't enough jobs to go around for all of the soap actors who were put out of work due to cancelations. 

Found out that Jensen took part in Kim Wells AW FB group for awhile but hasn't posted since 2020. Kim's group is about 2 thousand strong. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
new info

• Members

The people in charge at Loving made many decisions that I will never understand. Why they did not do everything they could to get back Peter Davies (Jim Vochek), Perry Stephens (Jack Forbes) and James Kiberd (Mike Donovan) is at the top of my list.

Edited by Efulton

• Members

There's a recent article on LOVING but it's really pretty short. However, there's a disqus conversation going on, still current, and it has 38 comments so far. Might be of interest to a LOVING fan.

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2023/06/28/tv-insider-looks-back-at-abcs-loving?fbclid=IwAR21GrigdqPDt_oECPoep7BzmoqAseDFRJdf5MtYVLlB9vgskFtLPgqYZ4w

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have just been told some information about a performer about whose activities I had wondered for quite a few years!

Kathryn (Kate) Dezina has been in France working in theatre since she was last seen on the ABC series The Hamptons!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Does anyone know what Leslie Stevens after she left the role of Justine Calvart on Search for Tomorrow?

I found her to be an annoying actress, but I am somewhat suprised that I have not seen her since she left that role.

Edited by danfling

• 3 weeks later...