GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was relieved to see we shared no common follows when I looked at those likes.  I’m truly disgusted.  He has a Trans coworker (you know, if he isn’t fired), who just went on his buddy Maurice’s YouTube show.  Talk about one person making a workplace intolerable.  At least we know exactly how he feels, no hiding his bigotry and ignorance like some of his like minded costars.  Gross, and hopefully goodbye Jax.

• Members

There is nothing I can find in interviews or social media about him ever trying to become a citizen or becoming one, but maybe he is invested in this because of his family being citizens.  Idk.  That doesn't mean he not a citizen I just would think he'd proclaim it more.

• Members

We don't want him back lol. He would definitely fit in though whew.

I wasn't going to comment on this cause I don't watch or care about GH really these days, but yes, some of them refused the vaccine. They're leaving. GH never comments on actors' statuses anyway so you shouldn't be waiting on it to come from Deadline. Either the actors will say it themselves or they'll just leave onscreen.

Anyway, this is good news and there's going to be some surprising benefits to them leaving.