GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Because she is the most vocal cast member about vaccines, and the most vocal about her politics which are very much not the shared beliefs of many of her costars.  She already gets a lot of heat for this in general.  If someone as big as SB is removed from the show for refusing to vaccinate, I see a lot of ire being directed at her.  These people are not rational in general.  This is an even hotter button.

• Members

If you need to take issue take it with the actors not vaccinating or the Company mandating it (ABC/Disney)

Yeah already seen if SB is gone, I wont watch

People dont get it, if u arent a Nielsen family and aged 18-49, they dont care

• Webmaster

Can't speak for other outlets, but I personally do not shy away from reporting on stories when I have all the facts presented to me. Currently, this situation does not have all the facts laid out. I can say that I have heard from some people very close to the situation who are truly disappointed in one particular person previously mentioned in this thread but the reason this particular story isn't being reported as yet has nothing to do with people being afraid of lawsuits. Far from it. If that is the reason some are citing, that's on them.

• Members

Thank you, Errol for leaving this a free-floating forum and you have definitely not shied away from these topics. And thanks for giving the 411 on the misperception on motives for the radio silence on some topics in the soap media.

Personally, imo, it seems like access reporting, where some blogs/sites are more dependent on access to soap actors than others affecting reporting decisions. I can sort of understand this, but it becomes a bit more challenging to get my head around the concept when a particular site is known for publishing rumors and imagined scenarios like fantasy castings.

Please register in order to view this content