GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree all Im saying is IF Burton gets Vaxxed, I bet ABC would be open to him playing Jason again

As for Ingo, stick a fork in him, he's done

If we ever see Jax again itll be a recast

Carolyn Hennesy is on today. Any news on her? Is she out or did she vaccinate

• Members

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ingo-rademacher-out-at-gh/

Quoting SOD: "Though GH is not commenting on the contract status of several actors rumored to be exiting imminently, Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis) seemingly confirmed that Ingo Rademacher is out"

--

"Several" ?

Carolyn Hennesy is recurring so it's hard to say. You can't "fire" a recurring actor. You just stop using them.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

In any case you have to admire the skill it takes to manage to tweet something so abhorrent  that all his colleagues, including many he had good relations with, are overshadowing the "bittersweet" news of his exit by dumping on him for being an ass.
Couldn't have faked it being about principle long enough for his long-foreshadowed victimhood PR plan to work.

I really missed something here, it seems. I thought everyone loved her!

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

I think since this is fairly sudden, Jax will just leave the country rather than be killed. But maybe not, maybe we get one more chance for Carly and Joss to grieve and then yell at Nina about it (somehow it will be her fault). 

I guess we get to see soon if it was more than Ingo and Steve. Really the only people we know for certain are vaxxed are the ones who have told us and the three college kids (since their schools required it)

• Members

I think you’re an absolute talent and you’re very beautiful as well. I don’t think a transphobic man would say that. I think you’re absolutely gorgeous, I really do.”

He seems to think by telling her she's attractive in his eyes is some sort of validation for her and proof of his sincerity.

Super weird comment.