GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For those of you playing at home, the rumor (well sourced, for me at least) is that it's - allegedly -

Please register in order to view this content

I trust my source on this one, but I can't speak for other people's. It is no one above.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I don't know why we're tagging this, but whatever, I started it. It may very well be a SPOILER very shortly.

@John, this thread should probably be retitled something re: a rumor about the mandate for now and moved into the other section, if possible.

Edited by Vee

• John changed the title to GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate
  • Members

Yeah, I would think this would go under the recurring thread we have going about the soaps and how they are handling co-vid that is probably on page 2 of this page at the moment where we been discussing this (and whether MC supports tweets or not, etc.)

• Members

If you think news of the biggest star on General Hospital and one of the biggest left on daytime (allegedly) being fired for vaccine noncompliance should simply be buried in an larger meta-thread and not get its own OP - or that someone else wouldn't then make one in 10 seconds flat- I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Vee