GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, GH is certainly going to get more media attention than they have since the 50th.  This week at least.

And I think it is really nice that several cast members have called Ingo out over his anti-Trans comments.

Bye Jax.

Now who else?  And this is just a precursor to January.

• Members

The only reason he and his brother got gigs on the show was because of Tyler Christopher.  In fact, I think he was a personal trainer, not an actor. He was used as an extra, and he eventually got some lines.

Doesn't relate much to the topic but odd how he might think he has some of clout.

• Members

Tyler and his cousins were from Ohio. At least something has been said. With the lawsuit and injunction for January who knows when that will go into effect. Hope that more honest comments come quickly and we don’t find out of departures by this character is now being played by someone else.

• Members

I still like Jax and have always liked how Ingo plays him. He seems like a horrible person (whether he’s always been or this is a more recent development who knows) so I’m glad he will be gone but I’m bummed the only character who calls out the mob will be gone. How weird to think once upon a time Ingo dated Becky! 

I am glad Laura Wright called him out - I think the not naming him outright was to not give him further attention that he craves. I can’t stand Carly but LW seems like a decent person. I also like what Marcus said. Listen not everyone is going to be NLG - she gets roasted all the time and sometimes says ridiculous things herself but she’s also got enough career behind her to be willing to take more risks. A lot of actors are going to be more cautious. I think Marcus spoke from the heart. 

Hope we find out about Burton soon! 

Edited by Nixor

• Members

Yeah I said to him

Maybe if he didnt agree with what he had shared to his story, he should have used the text option to clarify and the fact that his son wore a princess outfit, doesnt mean he isnt messy for sharing that transphobia

Given the reaction from even co-stars, something tells me Ingo has done or said anti LGBTQIA stuff before

• Members

Ingo has been right wing for years. He was quieter about it before Trump then went full mask off, like a lot of folks.

A great deal of daytime is conservative and/or hardcore right wing/fundie; it's a fact of life. I don't pay it much mind as long as it doesn't affect what they do onscreen and they don't show it in public nonstop. I'd welcome Sean Kanan, who's said all sorts of obnoxious shít, back tomorrow because he hasn't gone full Ingo on us. I don't forget who they are but as long as they're not putting public health at risk and openly palling around with white supremacists I will allow them to shut up and act. Ingo has gone past that point.

I agree with caroline that I don't think Ingo has ever phoned it in; I think he was always present and working hard even with bad or minimal story. I think he was Laura Wright's best pairing and Carly has never recovered from losing Jax the way she did; who was a good man for her and her children. But that's all over now, he's become a liability and he is way past sell-by. So yes, it's time to kill him. No regrets.

As for Burton, IMO GH is going to drag out announcing to the audience that the god of GH is gone for as long as possible and they will do it with the full complicity of the decimated soap press/blogs who need access to these shows. Not because of lawsuits, but because access is essential. Also, I suspect GH is still hoping to convince him to come around.

Edited by Vee