GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bored Part 2:   Ingo Rademacher , 50, Jax re-cast possibilities?  I've come up with Daniel Gregory (ex-Cane Ashby, Y&R 50), Aiden Turner(ex-Aidan Devane, AMC ), Paul Leyden (ex-Simon Frasier, ATWT 49),  Gideon Emery (ex TEEN WOLF), Trevor St. John (ex-Victor Lord, Jr, OLTL)  I guess some,  if not all Jason possibilities could do, if they can do Aussie accent.

I hate Daniel Jonas, but neither Shawn Christian nor Steve Burton are very talented, only reason put him in. Jason is emotionless so the role doesn't require anything much but to be emotionless.

• Members

Daytime Confidential hasn't been the same since Jamey Giddens left. Love or hate him, a lot of the backbone came from him posting scoops because he didn't care if he pissed off the networks and shows. I think it even allegedly cost him a potential writing gig at Y&R a several years back. Sad to see DC lose it's edge. There's very little reason to ever visit that site now. 

• Members

They wont Kill Jason. They will leave it open to when SB gets vaxxed and can return

I could see a Jax recast

Wonder if GH fikmed two different scenarios for Jax/Jason Scenes if the actors didnt Vax in time

They did something similar in 2001 when P&G sued them over casting Jensen Buchan. They shot Melissa scenes with her and then again with temp Shari Bernard and aired the scenes they were allowed to legally

• Members

It;s sad that some of these newer actors feel they need to kiss ass of Steve and Ingo

Being friendly is one thing but seriously

Jason & Nik hardly have scenes together

I could see if he were propping Genie and Maura  but come on