GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is it wrong that I can’t wait to see who is revealed to be out due to this?  I’m more interested in this than I am the show.  I usually hate to see people lose their jobs, but if Ingo is out I’m not mad about it.  If Burton is out- well that is an entirely different can of worms for ABC and GH.  It’s going to explode. 

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Cameo has been around for awhile. People will pay money to get a hello, a birthday message, or a question or two answered. Steve Burton is not the only cast member to do this from GH. The 10,000 is insane as who is having corporate events with hundreds of people attending and why would they hire a person from daytime soaps. 

• Members

Burton is lucky he didn’t get sick (he was asympomatic) when he got Covid then. 

He should have looked at that as a lucky break and got vaccinated right after to make sure he never got it again and did get symptoms.

Oh well. At least we’re free of the Borg. Don’t let the screen door hit you on the way out.

• Members

Could be connected, maybe it isn’t.  I think he had to encounter issues with his travels, so I am inclined to believe he is vaccinated and this will not be him.  Venue and travel requirements have been pointed out already.  But also- anything could happen and I would not be surprised if he has not been vaccinated.  He is conservative and also used to operate like he was a bigger star than he was.  Frank humbled him before.