General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who TF knows. ABC is generally good when updating their site they make sure to add their regular cast relatively persistently. I remember Marcus Coloma, Sofia Mattsson, Ingo Rademacher & Cynthia Watros were all added almost immediately, especially once a cast shoot happened.
And I'm pretty sure they did another cast shoot last week (even though we have plenty of images from the 2018/2019 shoots they were unused/unreleased) they could still use.

• Members

I watched today's episode thinking that we'd be getting follow up with Spencer's arrest and that we'd see him in jail/at the PCPD. Instead I was treated to Blando and Sasha's pointless drama with Gladys, and Jarly talking about their two-second insta-love. Seriously?

Back when Spencer first returned, he had scenes with Britt/Obrecht/Scotty at the pool, and Scotty made a comment that he was at Spencer's disposal if he was ever in trouble. I'd love to see Spencer take him up on that and hire him as his lawyer, which could maybe cause some drama between Scotty/Laura. Just my random thoughts since today's episode was so boring.

• Members

I was glad to see Nikolas finally act like he loved Spencer today. He really hasn't acted like that in a while. He actually seemed happy to possibly make up with Spencer and a better father to him, but Ava threw a wrinkle in things when she had Spencer arrested. She said that Spencer needed to learn consequences which for his actions. Spencer is wrong for the stalking but that is interesting to hear that coming from Ava considering the many, many, crimes she has committed including things that have resulted in the death of people. She also mentioned that Spencer needs to know he needs his father's love. That's what Spencer has been constantly saying since he's came back, that he wants and needs his father's love. 

I think that Spencer will lash out at Nikolas and will turn against him for the time being. I'm ready for Laura to come back and believe it or not someone like Sonny to get involved. Sonny has always loved Spencer and has been there for him throughout his life. In spite of his lifestyle, I actually think that Spencer could end up living with him and get some guidance as he eventually makes his way back to Nikolas. Spencer living in the same household with Ava is not ideal, at least not right now. He doesn't like her and he's really under no obligation to do so TBH. Though, maybe down the line they can learn to be more civil towards each other and co-exist in that manner. Though, that may be a while since she had him arrested. 

I liked seeing Phyllis again. I can't say I really see the point of Carly telling Sonny her and Jason wanted a real marriage. They are both acting like they are happy things went back to the way they were and neither one of them knowingly cheated on Sonny. It might be best for her to let that go, since she says she loves/wants to be with Sonny. Though, they are going to have her tell him for drama's sake lol.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Who cares about these Austin/Jason scenes?

I have to say that I'm enjoying what they're doing with Sonny and Nina. Nina has become quite a tolerable character, mostly thanks to CW.

Between having Spencer arrested and now figuring out what was going on with Nina and Sonny, Ava is getting to do fun stuff this week.

LOL at Leo telling Carly that her desk is a mess.

We finally get to see Spencer at the PCPD tomorrow!

• Members

I enjoyed Sonny and Nina's scenes today. Sonny has warmed up to her/is liking her as himself. He wasn't the least bit threatening to her and she wasn't threatened by him. Their banter was fun and IMO a bit flirty. Plus, Nina tends to have an effect on him and has him thinking more about his emotions. She had him doing that at the cemetery when she brought up the good he had in him as "Mike" and she did it today, when she gave him his watch back. He indicated to her today that he might be able to forgive her at some point.  I am interested in seeing what the show does with them. I liked them as "Mike"/Nina but they are interesting as "Sonny"/Nina too. 

• Members

CBDcr3v.png

I'm pretty sure this is the expression most people make upon seeing Dr. Ass-Tin Gatlin Hole.

Take his license for Hipaa violations and send him back to Pautauk or wherever his grinnin azz came from.

The role of Tracy Quartermaine has been taken over by her Grandbaby Brooke Lynn. And I love it I wish they used Olivia more often. Her scenes with Carly and Leo were the best part of today's episode.

Please register in order to view this content

Scott and Britt were fairly entertaining as well. Glad he's working her to get Jason to hunt Liesl.

• Members

Trina was definitely worried about Spencer all throughout today's episode. I would have liked to have seen them interact more at the prison, but Esme was around and trying to control things. Chase definitely seems to be suspicious of Esme and I thought that the scenes of him questioning her were interesting. Also, it doesn't seem like Scott is going to help Spencer, because he laughed at Esme when she called him to talk about that situation. That may be because he's has professional loyalty to Ava.

Speaking of Ava, I do believe that her visiting Spencer is going to make things worse. Especially since Nikolas hasn't shown up yet. Spencer really seemed happy at the thought of Nikolas visiting him, but Nik is still not there. I could see Ava poking at/arguing with Spencer cause him to lash out even more. Ava was also stirring things up when she was trying to push Nina to try and fight for Sonny. Nina was right when she said that Ava was trying to use that situation to her advantage. Possibly regarding her custody arrangement with Avery that she wants to revisit with Sonny/Carly now that she's sticking around.

I also though that Jason telling Sonny the truth about his feelings for Carly was interesting. That was the most part of today's show for me. Sonny respected the honesty but was still upset about it. I wonder how he may approach things with Carly and how that might drive upcoming interactions he has with Nina.