General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was some serious Julliard acting today.

LOL at that preview for tomorrow.

Someone is watching Portia and Curtis. Yet another new character.

Please register in order to view this content

Cameron Mathison is totally sculpted. I am liking him as Drew, not that we've seen him do much.

• Members

That's Robert Gossett,  Lou Gossett Jr.'s cousin and was a full time cast member on Major Crimes

ROBERT GOSSETT
ANOTHER WORLD Jack the Accountant Unknown Year
SANTA BARBARA Officer Ed Jenkins 1990
MELROSE PLACE Detective Smith 1995
PACIFIC PALISADES Adam Winfield 1997
BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 Detective Woods 1997
PASSIONS Woody Stumper 2001; 2004
THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Incident Commander 2007
GREENLEAF District Attorney Price 2018
THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Don Szymbrowski 2020
GENERAL HOSPITAL      ???    2021
and....
SILK STALKINGS Lieutenant Hudson 1992-93
DARK ANGEL James McGinnis 2000-01
THE CLOSER Commander Russell Taylor 2005-12
MAJOR CRIMES Chief Russell Taylor 2012-16
THE OATH Charles Ryder 2018
THE ENEMY WITHIN Thomas Heffron 2019

• Members

I never watched AMC, so I'm not really familiar with CM besides seeing the occasional clip of him on Entertainment Tonight. I was stunned to learn that not only is he 52, but he also dealt with kidney cancer in the last couple years. He looks fantastic.

Maybe they can revisit Drew/Liz once he comes back to Port Charles. Liz needs some airtime and a man who isn't Finn.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Despite Steve Burton's Jason being in the episode, it was solid. How this is not the driving point of the weekly promos is beyond me... instead, ABC wants to prop the tiresome threesome. Everyone was on point, even Kelly Monaco (Sam), who looks puffy and can barely enunciate her words anymore. Is Lindsay Korman-Hartley available?

I always believed when Rebecca Herbst was fired ten years ago she should've crossed over to All My Children, had a romance with Cameron Mathison's Ryan and then skipped town back to Port Charles.

• Members

They're totally punishing us.

I'd be down for Drew/Liz again. 

I really want Lindsay Hartley on a damn soap again.

The show is so much better when it's not showcasing Sonny/Carly, Blando/Sasha and Michael/Willow.

I'm behind so we now have Curtis's daddy? (I LOVE Curtis and am happy about this but damn, poor Liz can NEVER get parents but EVERYONE else does. LOL)

When are we getting a love triangle between him, Phyllis and Stella? Please?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

What is really lacking on the show, especially with the Quartermaines, is a real classic schemer storyline.  Someone like Lucy- sexy, selfish, social climber but not hardcore evil.  Somebody should be after Michael’s money.  The show is seriously lacking in fun plot stirring.

• Members

I enjoyed the Portia/Ava scenes today. I love that they have a bond because of Trina, but Portia is wary now that she's seen some of the Cassadine craziness. Portia's point of view is totally understandable and reasonable, too. Her not wanting Trina anywhere near Spencer will make for good conflict when Sprina inevitably get closer. 

• Members

Part of me wishes Phyllis is either related to Curtis, Portia or Shawn. And create a major back story there, expanding on Phyllis' back story that she [might have] kept secret from the dearly departed Lenny.

The hospital and Quartermaines should be one of the front-burning pushes of this soap. It's time.

• Members

lol right? Stella and Phyllis are soooo different I would love to see it.

This. ESPECIALLY on the Quartermaines and Hospital. I feel like the show had a bit of a formula with how the show felt and it's all be washed away. You often saw the Q's/Hospital no matter what. The hospital had a go-to staff we saw regularly mixed with vets. The Quartermaines need a schemer to shake them up. Austin ain't it. He could have been once upon a time.  

I miss Lenny. I would have kept him. It really felt unnecessary to kill him. 

I wouldn't mind Phyllis having a connection to Shawn somehow. I feel like Stella fills the 'connected to Curtis/Trina/Portia' role. Phyllis gives off the same vibe as Shawn - level headed, calm and gives you the shirt off their back but don't [!@#$%^&*] with them LOL. I could see them related. I need to remind myself of Shawn's backstory though.

Edited by KMan101