General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked Ava and Spencer, but I was bored besides that. I love how Sonny's conversation with Carly was the same exact conversation he had with Jason yesterday. They couldn't have all just had this conversation together and save some time? I also laughed at Sonny being all, "Omg, I need a minute" when Carly said she was going to sleep with Jason. Uh, Sonny, you already knew this because Jason told you yesterday. But whatever. I wonder when Sonny will finally bring up the fact that he was trying to bang Nina in Nixon Falls?

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

10-5

THANK YOU, CURTIS!!! GATHER MICHAEL AND WILLOW ALL THE WAY TOGETHER. lol. Good to see someone in Nina's corner. 

I have never had any use for RM as Ryan Lavery except for early Ryan...but his Drew is foine. lol. Keep him in those blue jeans.

Please register in order to view this content

ROBERT!!!! BACK AT LAST!!!

Other than that, yeah to a little of what was said in the September thread about adding the climax to the stalker storyline to the 'abrupt end' list. All that start and stop. All that momentum. All that building. And even the actor playing Spencer can't sell that sudden turn to confessing even if the dialogue says that he did it because Sonny's men was about to hurt his dad. 

What I have been finding interesting has been that the fallout for all of these anticlimatic endings (the stalker storyline, Nixon Falls, etc) has been...interesting. 

Like I wish the Mike/Sonny storyline could have gone on muuuuch longer. But it does seem that there are hints that Mike is not all gone. And it would nice for all of his determination that the 'ghost' of Mike continues to haunt Sonny. Since Jason and Carly did not sleep together, I am all for those 'feelings' to go poof to get back to Jason/Britt myself.

The end of the stalker storyline ended with lines drawn where I am at with Trina vs Esme. I'm down for that.

And I'm liking the built to Drew's return. The Valentin/Anna scenes in Italy made me so swoon. I still can't believe how much I am cheering for them because Valentin had swagger in those scenes. Also interesting that when put against a major actor like CS, someone has mellowed out of 'dramatic' speak. However...the fact that this has slowly, but surely been building at the expense of the other interesting storylines instead of alongside them...makes one think...hmmm since we got CM as Recast Drew, we might want to speed this up so let's kill all the other storylines off. To that I said...should have kept them all together so all the stories shine...not just pushing one. Or...meh.

• Members

This.

Britt, original flavor, would have been FIRE as chief of staff. I can excuse some of it away as Britt mellowing and suffering from a medical condition but still ...

I agree on Laura Wright. She can really deliver on certain types of reactions and certain things she excels at. I can see why some are tired of her. It's a lot of yelling. But she's never phoned it in on GH.

And exactly on the 'drama' and lack of. We have Ava needling Carly and getting under her skin but then we get zero drama out of Sonny and Jason. It's so bizarre. They're so afraid to 'go there' with this trio. And yet everyone but the Facebook pearl clutchers are begging for the show to 'go there'.

Mathison's body is crazy well defined. I was shocked. Good for him!

Same. I hope it is as well. I don't understand wishing cancellation on any of the soaps no matter how bad they get.

But ABC doesn't seem to give a [!@#$%^&*] about GH (IMO). It literally COULD go tomorrow. They waste a lot of time for a show that shouldn't be wasting time.

I do feel there's a slight push by them to watch the show on Hulu.

Yeah. He's got way too many kids and future grandkids ... I'm all for big families but when nobody else is popping them out except Maxie (of all people) ... 

Edited by KMan101