General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the Portia/Ava dynamic. I'm so here for the Cassadine/Robinson angst. LOL. Portia should absolutely have issues with Spencer and Trina. The show just needs to embrace that it's OK to have conflict. You know. Drama ...

Right? They're so different I'd love to see it. 

• Members

That works for me. I really could see them related to each other.

Of course it's all just us speculating/hoping so I doubt the show has even thought about it but it could make a lot of sense if they did.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Not as annoying as  "Y-you mean the time your lips......  touched....mine"  but yeah, f--k her. 

Please register in order to view this content

And then there's Dr. (not able to be a doctor) GH on a date with Maxie. Girl Go Home and take care of the two kids you have. SMDH.

• Members

I'd be all for a Stella/Phyllis scene.

Today was the first time Liz has been on this month and it was so she could flirt with Finn. Lame! Their scenes were so cringe. "My lips... almost touching your lips." Really? Finn is 50+ years old and talks like this? The writers were totally trolling us with that line about how they're acting like high school kids. Can Liz please have a real story and maybe a love interest who isn't Michael Easton character #14? It's weird how Liz was involved in hiding Peter's body, but now she's nowhere near that story? And absolutely no involvement in anything going on with Nik, her nephew Spencer, or her son Cameron? She's not even involved in the search for her own sister. I don't get why they're doing nothing with her. We all know we're not going to be seeing Jeff Webber.

The Austin/Olivia scenes are so repetitive.

The Sonny/Carly/Jason scenes today had a whole lotta exposition about the Greece story that we already know all about because it's literally happening on the show right now. Was Jason recapping the story really necessary?

"I hear you're taking Jason away from us." Lol what. Wasn't Carly just telling Britt last week that Jason is all hers now that Sonny is back?

Please register in order to view this content

I can't tell you one thing that happened in the Mildew scenes today.

• Members

I feel like they're really going in deep with Carly's "ownership" of Jason. LOL. Like trolling levels. Not in a 'we want to explore this storyline' levels.

FINALLY they heard us on Michael (probably not). But I imagine Willow will whine and pout. Michael will cringe and look serious and all will be well as they plan a picnic with Nina. I'd love to be wrong. Gimme the drama dammit.

Michael should be a good guy, I like the 'Jason' part of him, truthfully, but he's capable of being so much more. He should be doing exactly what they're having him do. As stupid as it is. What grounds could they get Nina on? It reeks of petty stupidness but at least it's something. He should always feel 'torn' from doing petty BS and doing the right thing.

I know kids aren't "always like their parents" but damn, Michael is the son of Carly and AJ, two of the most self destructive people ever ... Michael shouldn't be a vanilla wafer.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Liz? Who's this Liz person? 

LOL

Seriously though ... she's so wasted it's really sad. As 'unused' as Alexis is at the moment even she gets far more to 'work with'. I'd take Liz with literally anyone else at this point listening to them.

They even trolled us with a Jeff call

Must be to tell Liz he's dying off-screen or something. Maybe he has Hayden who they seem determined to never bring back. I refuse to give in and believe it goes anywhere LOL

Edited by KMan101