General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sharing sets was one of the reasons Port Charles got selected.  They had their own sets too, but both shows used the hospital sets and some places around town.

While watching a bunch of Reilly era DAYS episodes, I really miss a set like Salem Place.  It was such a great idea, made the show seem more like a prime time one.

I think the hospital set on GH looks great, I just don’t think they use it effectively enough.  The way JFP had it designed, it has lots of potential that nobody has quite utilized fully yet.  I think it is the most fully successful hospital set since Monty added the round nurses hub, hallways, and elevators with the big numbers.  I hated Riche’s late 1990’s renovation, which just looked like a big square room.

• Members

You know, I may have watched too many soaps but when I see a situation where they kill off a character in a way where the body doesn't need to be shown and they STILL write it in that he was found and IDed, I am like, damn, they *really* wanted the actor to know he ain't coming back.

I am not sure this is the wedding I would have chosen but that dress is fierce.