General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought that the ideas that Esme gave Spencer today regarding potential job opportunities were interesting. I liked the one about him working at Crimson Magazine and writing about men's wear in particular. Spencer did point out that Crimson was a women's magazine.  He also pointed out how her other ideas may not really work like at the Metro Court, due to Carly being upset with him or giving writing lessons to rich kids like Charlotte (Due to Valentin not liking him.). Spencer is a smart young man and I do believe he could end up with a really good job opportunity later on and excelling at it. Something like Crimson would be interesting. Or even ELQ/Deception.

Someone even mentioned him maybe even becoming an attorney himself down the line, which could also be interesting. He'll work at Kelly's for now, but I see him doing something else later on. I think he works best as a rich person someone with  means, and I wouldn't mind seeing him achieve that in a more independent way. I think that this experience at working at Kelly's will cause him to be nicer to people overall, though I want to see him more onto another job opportunity at some point.

Violet is so cute and sweet. I enjoy her interactions with everyone and I like her bond with Aiden. I like this older, more mature version of Aiden and how him/Violet seem to really care for each other. I think she looks like she could be related to Liz. Also, it was interesting how she started shooting off questions about Jeff and wanting to see him. Aiden did explain to her that him and his brothers don't see him because he works faraway but little Violet wasn't trying to hear that lol. She wanted to meet her grandfather. Liz seemed uncomfortable with the mention of him and I wonder why she tore up the picture of him with her when she was younger. I do wonder if they are really going to do something with Jeff this time around. 

And Gladys getting that information about Brook Lynn saying Bailey isn't really her daughter and using that to her advantage was interesting. I wonder how long she will keep that secret over Brook Lynn's head. I also liked Brook Lynn/Chase interacting again today and the kiss he gave her on the cheek. I look forward to watching the show possibly move forward with a romance with those two. 

And Sonny didn't seem too very happy that Michael was going after Nina. He even got Carly to ease up on her and they both mentioned how Michael's contributions to the DA in Pennsylvania could be considered a bribe if it's looked into. I am interested in seeing where this story with Nina goes. 

• Members

"Oh, you Quartermaines this, you Quartermaines that"... Yet he wanted to take part of that terrible soulless Quartermaine money. Hypocrite much? 

I hope this Jeff storyline actually turns out to be something. Maybe it'll be somehow tied to Hayden's disappearance, which I think would be interesting. 

The kiss on the cheek from Chase to Brook Lynn... 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Speaking of people complaining about the Quartermaines (and Corrinthos) Willow and Sasha were both doing their fair share of that today as well. Though, they are both romantically involved with are raising/will be raising children with people from these families. IMO, neither one of them are interesting. They were talking criticizing Gladys and she's more interesting than both of them IMO. 

I hope they do more with Chase/Brook Lynn. I want to see their possible romance developed more. I would like to see them really full on date, instead of continue to dance around with their friendship. But regardless of that I think they continue to have nice chemistry. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I wonder if they will recast or just ship him back to Australia. Or, you know. Kill Jax. Haha.

If they did go the recast route. I wouldn’t mind them trying to get Paul Leyden who played Simon on ATWT. He’s Australian and quite good looking. Also a pretty decent actor from what I remember. 

Today’s episode is pretty good for once. I kinda hope Jeff Webber is coming back on canvas. Liz should chew his ass out for basically abandoning her. I’d love to see that. 

Edited by Ryan Chamberlain

• Members

I’m surprised Ingo isn’t attempting some sort of religious or medical exemption. Oh well. I really do still like Jax and I doubt they’ll recast. 

Spencer working at Kelly’s makes sense and it’ll give him more time with Cam. And maybe Esme can hang around more and flirt with Cam (I want something interesting to happen with this teen set already). 

I second the idea of Nina getting pregnant with Sonny’s baby (a fully consensual and knowledgeable Sonny). I hope it’s twins and she somehow gets sole custody. 

• Members

I mean, this has to happen.
Considering Nina's thoroughline has always been her desperation for a child and now the fact that Carly "killed" Nelle, this has too much obvious karmic justice for them not to go there.

But then again they had all these obvious dramatic threads to pull from Sonny's return and they didn't so who knows?
But yes to a pregnancy.