General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The contrast between the two Drew actors reminds me of TSJ's portrayal of Todd on OLTLTSJ was animated in the beginning (maybe he was trying to imitate Roger Howarth) then got more monotone and stoic as time went on.

Billy Miller appeared to have been trying to imitate Steve Burton by being emotionless. I like that Cameron's Drew on the other hand has more personality. I'm seeing shades of Ryan Lavery. Perhaps he can even bring some life back into Kelly Monaco's acting? 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Jax has become really expendable. The character is not needed and certainly does not need to be recast. Jax dying creates way more drama than him being alive (not that the show does drama anymore). Jax should've been a casualty of the big mob war that seems to have disappeared overnight. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

My favorite part of today's show was Spencer interacting with Molly and Shawn. He had good chemistry with both of them and I enjoyed the warm encounters he shared with both of them. Him and Molly were cute together and looked like they could be related. Shawn also seemed to care more about him and have more sympathy for his situation/how Nikolas has failed him. Shawn seemed to care more about Spencer's well-being than Nikolas has. I would like to see Spencer interact with both of them more.

Speaking of Spencer outside of his initial scene where he was reading a book during a slow period, he was working hard and hustling today at Kelly's. He didn't come across as a slacker at all or trying to get over when it comes to work. I think that will bode well for him in the future when he has other jobs/a career. 

I also enjoyed seeing TJ again and wish he was on more often.

Nikolas continues to become more and more unlikeable. I don't like the way he was with Alexis in prison today. He basically told her he would arrange for her to go free if she kept quiet about his role in Hayden's shooting, even though he knows she feels bad about Shawn being locked up for years. And then he talks bad about Shawn and make it seem like he doesn't have good qualities when Alexis brings up that Shawn went to jail for a crime he didn't commit. Nikolas continues to look out for only his behind and Ava's at the expense of other people, including people he claims to care about. I do wonder if he is headed for a fall. 

The mystery man that keeps asking questions about Curtis (and who I think is his daddy) is being a bit too obvious about his interest in him. Portia left Kelly's because of that when she was originally going to go in and possibly interact with Spencer. It doesn't seem like Curtis knows who this man is yet. 

Avery called Carly "Mama Carly", today when her and Sonny were sharing a close moment during breakfast. 

And Willow was the worst part of the show today for me. She is boring and I didn't really care about how her feelings about Michael making a decision regarding having Nina arrested. She is dull right now, though I think she was more interesting with Chase. I can't say I'm interested in seeing her and Michael get married again. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Maybe he is a fan

I wonder if Curtis' Dad( We know that who he is) is related to Phyllis.

I think Nik Believes his hitman shot Hayden but I think it will turn out to be whomever is above Victor and is the same person Holding Holly and had Naomi killed.

I think Spencer will find out that Nikolas believes he had Hayden shot but I think itll bring them closer

Michael & Willow can exit PC

Morgan can return. He was the more interesting son

Edited by John

• Members

Curtis and TJ are boxing and neither one of them is shirtless. Huh?

Molly and Spencer interacting was a really nice surprise. Glad the show finally remembered that they're cousins. I can totally believe that they're related. Shawn was funny. "I have no idea how to pod or cast."

Is Joss ever going to question Spencer about why he's with Esme? He clearly likes Trina and has even flat out told Josslyn as much. Why is Joss not questioning this? Whatever. It was cute that Spencer didn't want Trina to see him working at Kelly's, as if she'd care. I would laugh if Trina walked into Kelly's and Spencer dropped someone's order.

Please register in order to view this content

Joss thinks it's hot watching Cam work at Kelly's, ummm okay LOL.

Avery was cute with Sonny and Mama Carly. Is GH being paid to promote Kit-Kats? I love Ava stirring the pot. Sonny is buying Charlie's, yeahhh.

I do not care about Mildew. Oh, Mayo Michael is proposing. Zzzz!