General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was being charitable and pretending to take the "concerns we don't know much about this rushed vaccine" trolling at face value.
Personally I have been side-eyeing anyone I know who didn't get the vaccine as soon as it was available where they live but even allowing for some people needing time to trust it more fully, by Summer hundreds of millions had taken it around the world and we knew it was safe.
No more excuses.

Googling Ruby Anderson yields this

Please register in order to view this content

And frankly still a more reliable source on vaccines than Ingo R.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jax doesn't need a recast. Killing him off sends a message.  Gideon Emery was awful. If they recast, hire someone with  talent or ship him back to Australia. 

Speaking of Ruby Anderson, she would have enjoyed needling Spencer about minding his Ps and Qs. Can't wait for Scotty and Ava to come in for a BLT.

I see Endive sucking up to Cameron again.   

Open your eyes Elizabeth... Chase is who you should be interested in, not Dawgy Daddy. That Violet though... so adorable.   I doubt this leads anywhere with Jeff Webber, especially with 856 characters already on the canvas.  We don't get to have nice things.  They'd bring him in for one episode and kill him off.

Hurray for Gladys digging up some leverage, but booo to having to sit through Wallow whining.

Imagine a sexy, charismatic actor playing Michael being shady. instead we have Duell the Tool. He's all right, but they could do so much better.

• Members

This all writes itself and yet ...

Trash sums it up. Such missed and wasted potential.

God me too. And on Ingo.

But I don't trust this show to deliver sooooooo .... lol. I'm pessimistic until I see them GONE.

And OF COURSE Jeff Webber now matters because of Finn and Violet. OF COURSE.

• Members

What in the hell is going on with Howarth's hair? I mean, it's always bad but it's even worse today. Is it shaved in the back? Why is it tied up in a knot on the top of his head? They can't seriously think this looks good.

They really need to start explaining Esme's backstory. We can only watch her follow Spencer around in all his scenes for so long. She does not add anything to his scenes and they have zero chemistry. She has no life outside of being glued to his hip. Why is she not getting a job too? I'm looking forward to Spencer working for Cam, though I'm sure Esme will now be at Kelly's 24/7 because god forbid Spencer have a scene without her. Spencer working a townie job should be fun though.

"NiNa'S aCtiOnS wErE cRiMiNaL." No, they weren't. "She broke the lawwwww!" No, she didn't! What law was broken? STFU Michael! God he's insufferable. Since we didn't get Sonny walking in on Jason/Carly banging, I want Carly to walk in on Sonny/Nina. Give me SOMETHING!

So glad that we can utilize a set so Finn has somewhere to live

How cute is Violet with all her missing teeth? LMAO at Violet being like, "Grandpa Jeff is too busy to meet me?!" Love this kid!

Man, Chase looked hot today. If that man was in front of me, I would not be sitting around talking to him about Austin, LOL. Loved him kissing Brooklynn on the cheek and bringing Violet flowers. Could he be more perfect? Can he bang Liz already?! Also, what happened to his parents? They just disappeared.

LOL at Gladys having the upper hand with Brooklynn. Oh, and there's Mildew drama. I don't care.