General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

WTF? Sasha is STILL pregnant? They stated that she was 38 weeks pregnant EIGHT weeks ago! She and Brando could never be on again and I honestly wouldn't notice. Brando is hot but these two are totally pointless. Brando asking Sonny for parenting tips... okay.

Please register in order to view this content

Phyllis is staying at the Metro Court

The search for Hayden = who cares

LOL at Britt just being like "f-ck Jason and how you always come first, Carly." I'm sure this won't last though and she'll be riding Jason's peen by November sweeps. What was that dialogue about Elizabeth still holding a torch for Jason? Liz and Jason haven't been a thing in yeaaaaars! We're really supposed to believe the hospital is gossiping about that and not Liz/Finn? Lawd, is Liz even still on this show? Haven't seen her in a while.

Carly: I am a part of Jason's life and I will not step aside. Accepting me is the price of admission. But isn't Jason worth the price of admission?

Britt: ...no.

I laughed out loud.

I loved Trina today. She's so sassy and doesn't put up with Spencer's sh-t (though we all know she'll forgive him eventually). Nick Chavez was really good today. He went from having the scenes with Trina where he was quiet, sincere, and apologetic, and two seconds later he's yelling at Ava, not apologetic at all, and totally holding his own with Queen Maura. Ava having Spencer arrested is fantastic

They seem to be setting up Esme/Cameron/Joss. Poor naive Cameron. He looks so dumb. LOL. But this works a lot better on so many levels honestly. Cam and Joss are pretty boring and haven't had any sort of storyline since they got together. They need a third party like Esme causing trouble for them way more than Spencer and Trina ever have.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If they werent in college and went recurring then id say they want to try new roles but I feel its more about going to school and that being #1 but still wanting to play at GH as long as it works with college

Calling it now: Victor had Hayden Shot, Naomi killed & is holding Holly hostage

I agree he has the chops to go places

Edited by John

• Members

I get that Sonny has a sordid history and deserves his comeuppance but why is everyone making excuses for Nina? 

They need to stop making Ava so soft, she's a whole murderer. Does Spencer not know this? It was good to see her act hard towards him today.

It would be nice if Phyliss took over Kelly's and became a Ruby type figure.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

He truly impresses me more everyday. He went straight from contrite and downright earnest with Trina to aggressive and hostile with Ava and held his own with MW. He’s such a gem. 

And even those few Sprina scenes sucked me right back in. 

• Members

I want Phyllis to run Charlie's. Or become a nurse at GH. Or be Sonny's new enforcer.

Speaking of which, is this huge and super dangerous mob war just, like, over now that Sonny is back? Are we supposed to forget about the two mobsters who blew up at the Jarly wedding? Not that I give a sh-t about Novak and what's-his-face, but are we just supposed to pretend them getting blown to bits didn't happen? Is the mob violence suddenly done for the moment?

Please register in order to view this content

• Webmaster

General Hospital: End Credits

October 11, 2021

SENIOR PRODUCER

Mary-Kelly Weir

SENIOR PRODUCER

Michelle Henry

PRODUCER

Jennifer Whittaker-Brogdon

PRODUCER

Nneka Garland

COORDINATING PRODUCER

Jeffrey Sierks

POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR

Peter Fillmore

EDITOR

Jillian Dedote

ASSOCIATE DIRECTORS

Christine M. Ucarr

Marika Kushel

Teresa Cicala

Peter Fillmore

Dave MacLeod

Paul S. Glass

Jillian Dedote

STAGE MANAGERS

Craig McManus

Kyle Bell

PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES

Nate Hapke

Kelli Kushman

TECHNICAL DIRECTORS

Kevin Carr

Chuck Abate

CASTING DIRECTOR

Mark Teschner, C.S.A.

COSTUME DESIGNER

Shawn Reeves

SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCER

Jason Marshall

ORIGINAL MUSIC BY

Paul S. Glass

MUSIC DIRECTORS

Paul S. Glass

Dave MacLeod

THEME MUSIC BY

Paul S. Glass

Steven E. Hopkins

General Hospital

RECORDED AT

The Prospect Studios

Hollywood

• Members

They've been doing this for years bc at least some of the folks at the show just want to have It both ways and write for a slightly harder-edged Carly Snyder. It ain't who Ava is and when Maura tries to play it it comes off even campier than everything else she does in the role (most of which I welcome). I'm not saying Ava can't have emotions and pathos and layers, but this whole thing where she weeps and wrings her hands over peons isn't her. Nor was it when she first got involved with TC's Nikolas and began rhapsodizing about 'always wanting to be a princess as a little girl.'

• Members

John, I read the same thing about them, and I also believe they’ll stick around GH for the time being.

Yes, good young actors have left the show before for TV and movies, but these actors clearly want an education. GH can schedule them to make that work, while television and film wouldn’t be so accommodating.

So yeah, you’re right about this.

• Members

Then ABC should remove them from their website, which only mentions main cast and not recurring.

Ava did not come to play. She came to slay.

Sasha will be giving month by the time she is twelve months pregnant, a-la Maxie.

It gave me tingles. Beautiful work by both Nicholas Alexander Chavez and Maura West. Amazing.

• Members

Cam’s sweetness will really be used well here because Esme can take advantage of it. I wonder if eventually they’ll take her in a more human direction and have her actually care for Cam (she clearly doesn’t have any real emotions for Spencer). I’m enjoying the way that storyline is headed too. It’s kind of hilarious to watch Esme and Spencer have all these intense interactions with others and then go home to each other, like why even bother.