General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like Nik and Ava as well, and I hope that Ava and Trina are the catalysts to father and son re-evaluating both of their choices that led to this and Hannah banana  Echinacea finds her way off the turret at Wyndemere. (Special guest appearance by Constance Towers as Helena's ghost placing something in her path that Enema trips over.)

Both Nikolas and Spencer have done plenty of Boneheaded things to arrive at this place. The women they are both crazy about working together to heal the rift between them is just good soap. I can see Ava wanting peace and having a willingness to forgive Spencer because of her not testifying against Valentin.

I know he's her friend, but I'm glad Curtis didn't defend her actions. He was only looking out for Wiley.  

I was so scared when Michael got tough with Nina...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I wonder if the end of Esme may be closer than we think. I'm a bit surprised that they had Spencer reveal she was the one that set the fire so soon. And they are having more and more people become suspicious of her/think she's really any good, including people that aren't connected to the stalker situation. Today Nikolas said that he thinks she likes to stir the pot, while the teens continue to distrust her, & even people like Curtis & Michael/Willow found her to be untrustworthy/annoying. She looked a bit shocked when the teens told her about her plan failing & how it was revealed she set the fire. I had thought she might have been running amok longer without people knowing about stuff like the fire, but that came out quickly when the stalker reveal did. 

Maybe she's closer to being out the door than people may think.  Granted the actress is on contract (though who knows how that may play out) and I do think they may try something with her/Cam. Maybe depending on how things shake out with Cam/her current story might impact how long she might stick around. I am interested in seeing how they explain her backstory/connection to Ryan and where that may lead her character. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. It focused more on the mystery storylines that are currently going on and that's fine. It was nice to see Robert back and working with Anna. I also liked seeing Nurse Chloe again, she has good chemistry with Drew, I wonder if they will interact again.

Speaking of Drew I enjoyed his scenes with Valentin. Cam/James have good chemistry together and their scenes in the cell were the best part of the show for me today. They fit together and I like how they interacted/played off each other to try and put things together regarding their abductions and other mysteries. I also liked how Valentin was telling Drew about Scout and what type of person she was.

I also thought it was interesting that Valentin/Victor want to work together to deal with Peter. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

lol the show must too because it's like they're dropped and then played to fill their guarantees

Both really could go tomorrow. I don't see the point in either of them.

Ah. Yep, I bet they are

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Ryan and some real Cassadine supervillain business, not the weak [!@#$%^&*] they've served up for many years. And yes, an actual Jason/Carly affair behind Sonny's back (however implausible for them after so many years) might work to at least get buzz for the reveal, which they utterly failed to do so far.