General Hospital October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I mean Spencer totally deserves whatever is coming to him, but Nik keeps reminding Spencer over and over that Ava comes first. Nik doesn't seem to get that this is why Spencer is so angry with him. Spencer is a little turd but I still feel kind of bad for him. This is a kid who just wants to be loved. It's probably part of why he keeps Esme around, because he feels like she "loves" him. I loved that Trina was the first person he apologized to and that he seems genuinely remorseful about what he's done. I also don't think it's going to take Trina too long to forgive him. She's already like, "Did you see the look on his face 

Please register in order to view this content

" haha. 

• Members

Nikolas is the REASON that Spencer is like he is....spoiled and entitled.  I truly couldn't bear the storylines with Spencer when he was young because he was such a spoiled and indulged BRAT.  It's no wonder he feels so deprived now.

• Members

Carly pisses me off when Nina confronted her about Keeping that Nell was Nina's daughter & now she's dead and they cant have a relationship.

Carly is like thats why, you did this? You didnt even know Nell. 

That is the point, Carly

I know. I said I wish she hadn't 

Hopefully Nikolas, Spencer & Ava eventually get counseling together

• Members

I think Sonny being at Nik's is the most "WTF" moment since...well, the last WTF moment in the same week, Maxie at Carly's as a reveal.  

Sonny spoke with Ava hours prior to being duped by Esme, a total stranger.  Why would he think the child IN HIS PHYSICAL CUSTORY, at that very moment, under heavy security would be going anywhere?  Call the house and then be done with it.  It was so stupid I couldn't appreciate anything else that was going on.  And Nik has men storm the facility Carly was keeping Flo but you can barge into his house and take him out to be beaten up?  GH needs to make up their damn minds about who's wealthy and how wealthy and powerful they really are.  It can't be when it suits the story.

• Members

I liked today's episode overall. 

I can understand that what Spencer did was wrong regarding the stalking and I can understand Nikolas being angry about that. But Nikolas is an awful father IMO. He came across as someone that really doesn't care about his son. All he cares about his Ava and having a life with her, and he's been that way since they fell for each other for real. He came across the same way today and I think it was awful that he said that Spencer was dead to him. What Spencer didn't wasn't bad enough to justify that. 

I thought that Nick Chavez did a nice job today as Spencer explained himself and his motivations to Nikolas and Ava. He did good job of expressing Spencer's hurt/regret for what he did. I was glad to see Sprina get an alone scene, though it was short. They still have good chemistry and I do believe Spencer was going to tell her he liked her before Esme showed up. Speaking of Esme she was over the canvas today annoying various people, lol. She annoyed Curtis and then Michael/Willow darted as soon as she showed up. She also interrupted Spencer/Trina. She is rubbing more people the wrong way and that doesn't bode well for her.

I also continue to like Sam/Dante together and I liked Nina/Curtis's scenes. Carly and Sonny scenes were okay. I do wonder if they will do more regarding Carly/Jason's feelings for each other and Nina's/Sonny's being that both Carly/Nina had flashbacks either talking about or showing their love for both men. 

• Members

I really thought Jason had the "worst father of 2021" award locked down but Nikolas is coming in strong at the last second to steal it from him!

I too enjoyed the 30 seconds of alone time that Sprina got

Please register in order to view this content

It's been so long! I think it will take Trina all of five minutes to forgive him, lol.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Nikolas is terrible. He has no regard for the well-being of his son and doesn't care about him. Even though Spencer is his only child, and he's Spencer's only living parent. He keeps hurting Spencer and showing/telling him he's not a priority for him. It's really unfortunate. I wonder where Spencer will end up now, maybe back at Kevin and Laura's. I actually think it would be interesting if he ended up staying at Sonny's, though Avery is still at his house. Sonny was upset with Spencer, but he still loves him and didn't disown him the way that Nikolas just did. Interestingly enough in spite of his faults and lifestyle, maybe Sonny could provide shelter for him, but also keep him some guidance. He loves him more than Nik does and has always been there for him.

I was glad to see Sprina finally get alone scene. There chemistry is still there for him and I don't think it will take Trina very long to forgive him. I do believe he was going to tell her liked her, and/or at least how much she means to him. I think if he gets the chance to tell her that, (without Esme's behind or someone interrupting lol) that will really start pushing things forward for them. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Now that Nik/Ava are back together, I guess we will get more of their fade to floor kisses. Regardless why they are still doing that it doesn't work for me. I think it hinders whatever chemistry they have, (which already isn't as strong as other couples, including couples who still have good chemistry in spite of kissing/or lack of kissing scenes). 

Edited by xtr