General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Speaking of a different Phyllis, I like Joyce Guy. She’s the polar opposite of WR: not a false note ever.

Who here said she reminded them of the late Madge Sinclair? So spot-on.

It’s hilarious how GH gets it so right with certain casting but BLOWS IT with these ridiculous (often political) hires.

• Members

I had mentioned she reminded me of Madge though maybe other people have mentioned that as well.

Please register in order to view this content

I think that Joyce is lovely and a good actress. She has nice chemistry with Sonny/"Mike" and Nina. I hope she sticks around when the Nixon Falls storyline is over with.

• Members

Ugh. Can we please just have one day where Spencer is on without Esme? She doesn't add much to the scenes which makes her constant presence extra annoying. There was no reason for her to be on today. I'm looking forward to Joss/Spencer tomorrow, though I'm sure their scenes will last about two seconds before Esme interrupts.

Wes Ramsey is sooooo bad. It truly feels like we're being punished. I wanted Phyllis to shoot him SO BAD. Please!!!!

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I wonder if we are going to be seeing even more of Esme because the other three teen actors will be balancing shooting with college. I understand her purpose but I want more of Spencer interacting with other people without her too. 

There was a moment today when Peter got a text and looked down at his phone and then up and said “Hmmm” in the most absurd almost satirical soap way…I can’t understand why is he doing this. He really did used to be good. 

• Members

In terms of chemistry, Sarah Brown had the most with Jason and Tamera Braun had the best chemistry with Sonny over SB and Laura Wright. Sarah Brown has more chemistry with Sonny as Claudia, and i’m surprised they didn’t really try to reclaim energy with Claudia and Jason.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I think I agree pretty much.  I do think SJB had good chemistry with Sonny as Carly, but I preferred TB with Sonny. 

I honestly thought SJB's Claudia had the best chemistry with TC's Nik.  Didn't love her and Sonny together.   It is weird SJB didn't do much with Jason that go round, but I assume it might have been backstage stuff.