Jump to content

General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Members

It was bad as soon as the OLTL 3 returned in summer '13. And there were definite bad stories before then. Ron didn't exactly skimp on writing Sonny and Carly in the later years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
Posted (edited)

I mean, damn, Susan Lucci and Erica Kane OWNED All My Children like Branco thinks Laura Wright and Carly Corinthos OWN General Hospital and even Erica Kane wasn't on this [!@#$%^&*] much. It's too much for ANYONE. How about some balance? 

 

I really detest when folks come together on social media knowing that there's an issue here and the loudmouth know it alls steamroll over them with this crap of "she owns the show" and we're all just haters apparently. Lord. We'll never see Frank go.

2 minutes ago, Vee said:

It was bad as soon as the OLTL 3 returned in summer '13. And there were definite bad stories before then. Ron didn't exactly skimp on writing Sonny and Carly in the later years.

 

Ok Vee. Was just simply trying to make a point. It felt more balanced to me. Not calling Ron some amazing writer

Please register in order to view this content
 Relax.

Edited by KMan101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I mean, damn, Susan Lucci and Erica Kane OWNED All My Children like Branco thinks Laura Wright and Carly Corinthos OWN General Hospital and even Erica Kane wasn't on this [!@#$%^&*] much. It's too much for ANYONE. How about some balance? 

 

I really detest when folks come together on social media knowing that there's an issue here and the loudmouth know it alls steamroll over them with this crap of "she owns the show" and we're all just haters apparently. Lord. We'll never see Frank go.

GH badly needs a strong nonsense EP. Who isn't going to practice favoritism. But it's unlikely we will ever get that.

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
18 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I mean, damn, Susan Lucci and Erica Kane OWNED All My Children like Branco thinks Laura Wright and Carly Corinthos OWN General Hospital and even Erica Kane wasn't on this [!@#$%^&*] much. It's too much for ANYONE. How about some balance? 

 

I really detest when folks come together on social media knowing that there's an issue here and the loudmouth know it alls steamroll over them with this crap of "she owns the show" and we're all just haters apparently. Lord. We'll never see Frank go.

 

Ok Vee. Was just simply trying to make a point. It felt more balanced to me. Not calling Ron some amazing writer

Please register in order to view this content
 Relax.

Why are y'all letting Nellie Olson, who doesn't even like LW, work you into a tizzy?  When KDP came on this soap, he trashed LW like crazy.  Called her all kinds of names.  Twitter is doing their best to make him relevant even tho is is trolling them because he knows how they feel about LW's airtime.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Why are y'all letting Nellie Olson, who doesn't even like LW, work you into a tizzy?  When KDP came on this soap, he trashed LW like crazy.  Called her all kinds of names.  Twitter is doing their best to make him relevant even tho is is trolling them because he knows how they feel about LW's airtime.  

I was through with him when he was supporting Donny Boaz on YR despite his controversial tweets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)

I don't give one f-ck about these Sam/Dante scenes. I did laugh at how Dante was blatantly staring at her boobs. That dress was fugly!

LOL at Curtis kicking Esme out of the Savoy. He had no time for her and her fake ID. Esme is that crazy girlfriend who calls you every two seconds if you don't answer. I did laugh at how she walked into Kelly's and Mildew literally just got up and walked away without even acknowledging her existence. I love Joss/Cam/Trina ganging up on her.

Nick Chavez is really good. I really buy that Spencer is genuinely remorseful about what he's done and I have sympathy for him. Sprina got 10 seconds alone and it was really nice.

Willow can't justify what Nina did. Oh no... I don't care.

EDIT: LOL, I just realized that we're still posting in the September thread. Whatever

Edited by AlexElizabeth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 10/4/2021 at 3:20 PM, victoria foxton said:

GH badly needs a strong nonsense EP. Who isn't going to practice favoritism. But it's unlikely we will ever get that.

 

Yeah, it feels like Frank will never go. Of course it COULD get worse, LMAO but it's time for a change. We've had different writers, ABC 'execs' overseeing the show come and go, but Frank has been the constant since 2012. 

 

Hell, give the job to Gary Tomlin. He's waiting in the wings LOL.

21 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I don't give one f-ck about these Sam/Dante scenes. I did laugh at how Dante was blatantly staring at her boobs. That dress was fugly!

LOL at Curtis kicking Esme out of the Savoy. He had no time for her and her fake ID. Esme is that crazy girlfriend who calls you every two seconds if you don't answer. I did laugh at how she walked into Kelly's and Mildew literally just got up and walked away without even acknowledging her existence. I love Joss/Cam/Trina ganging up on her.

Nick Chavez is really good. I really buy that Spencer is genuinely remorseful about what he's done and I have sympathy for him. Sprina got 10 seconds alone and it was really nice.

Willow can't justify what Nina did. Oh no... I don't care.

EDIT: LOL, I just realized that we're still posting in the September thread. Whatever

 

lol whoops!

 

I adore Chavez as Spencer. 

 

The Facebook pearl clutchers must be glued to their TV screens along with Frank as Willow talks.

On 10/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, ChitHappens said:

Why are y'all letting Nellie Olson, who doesn't even like LW, work you into a tizzy?  When KDP came on this soap, he trashed LW like crazy.  Called her all kinds of names.  Twitter is doing their best to make him relevant even tho is is trolling them because he knows how they feel about LW's airtime.  

 

lol you're so right. I shouldn't have given that man space in my head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

9-23

 

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ANNA...SHOOT HIM!!!!

 

But seriously...the whiplash I am getting from there being momentum to it being a struggle to watch and back to momentum is crazy. 

 

I do say YAAASSS to Trina's figuring out (love the montage to it) that Esme and Spencer are Ava's stalkers. I have always liked her friendship with Ava. And it's good to see her going the distance. After fumbling the wedding and Nixon Fall storyline, the writers seem to be picking up the stalker storyline with the quickness to keep some momentum going.

 

Mmmmm Britt and Jason still got it.

 

While I don't like how they climaxed the Sonny/Mike storyline, I do like the ripple effect that it is doing. And as people find out about Sonny being alive, people are finding out about the other storylines going on. 

 

With Nina being persona non grata, she can go Annie now. lol. js. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy