General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

xYvr81X.jpg

Please register in order to view this content

Discuss...

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
30 minutes ago, Darn said:

I gotta ask, is Cynthia Watros okay? Or just had bad work? The area under her eyes is really distracting. 

I hate to say it, but I do think it's a mixture of bad work and bad makeup. At the same time, I also think that's just how she is aging. Still gorgeous, though.

• Members
1 hour ago, Liberty City said:

I hate to say it, but I do think it's a mixture of bad work and bad makeup. At the same time, I also think that's just how she is aging. Still gorgeous, though.

Interestingly too, she still manages to do so much great face acting which is rare in actresses with face fillers.
As I noted the other day, I was so impressed with all the emotions she was conveying without saying a word during Peter's soliloquys.

• Members
5 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Cynthia Watros is fabulous. I can't even imagine how unwatchable these scenes would be with Stafford. Lawd, imagine MS in these scenes with Julliard's finest...

There would be no scenery left in the studio!

• Members
47 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Cynthia Watros is fabulous. I can't even imagine how unwatchable these scenes would be with Stafford. Lawd, imagine MS in these scenes with Julliard's finest...

I think CW is doing some of the best work of her career now. 

• Members
On 8/31/2021 at 12:21 PM, slick jones said:

xYvr81X.jpg

Discuss...

So Epiphany and Amy are back.  Nurses Ball must be coming up.  Only time they trot out these two.

• Members
6 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I’d rather Esme turn out to be a Ryan groupie than his daughter.

I wouldn't mind him having a daughter, giving Kevin a niece who's dating "Spence" and hiding her identity, all the while being a crazy loon too, but I'm also a bit tired of 'surprise I'm your kid' ... so I hear you

• Members
7 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I wouldn't mind him having a daughter, giving Kevin a niece who's dating "Spence" and hiding her identity, all the while being a crazy loon too, but I'm also a bit tired of 'surprise I'm your kid' ... so I hear you

Haha I wasn't even thinking of that. 

It would just make no sense to me. After being obsessed with Felicia for years and then Ava, I wouldn't believe it that he would get some random woman pregnant. Especially also, since he's supposed to have been locked up for 20+ years. 

• Members
1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Haha I wasn't even thinking of that. 

It would just make no sense to me. After being obsessed with Felicia for years and then Ava, I wouldn't believe it that he would get some random woman pregnant. Especially also, since he's supposed to have been locked up for 20+ years. 

I mean, a nurse could have hopped on board for a ride on the crazy train

• Members
Just now, KMan101 said:

I mean, a nurse could have hopped on board for a ride on the crazy train

True. Just because you're obsessed doesn't mean you can't get horny from time to time