General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No follow up with Trina and Esme... ugh.

Why in the world is Jason having a bachelor party? This man is 50 and has been married multiple times. And it was just Spinelli and Michael

Please register in order to view this content

Jason looked depressed the whole time. Of course we had to get a line about how this bachelor party is what Sonny would have wanted. Was KeMo even awake in her scene with Burton?

The chairs at Curtis's bar look really uncomfortable, lol. Jason's party was sooo freaking lame with the Joey Novak drama. I laughed out loud when that little dweeb Spinelli punched him. Are you kidding me?

Again... why is Carly having a bachelorette party?! This is like her 20th marriage. Not to mention the guest list was pathetic and kind of showed that Carly has no friends, especially not her age. Sasha and Willow, really?

So Jason and Carly's wedding is "tomorrow"/September 17th. This is going to be one long-ass day in Port Charles.

Brando's secret side job as a stripper was a pretty funny twist. Also a good use of the actor's talents, LOL. Bobbie and Olivia were loving it, ha. So was Joss. Brando and Sasha don't really have a story so they should do more with him being a stripper. Imagine Gladys finding out.

Sam is so much more awake with Dante. She wants him to be a stripper too

Chase has been off work for a long time and is probably hurting for money. I think he needs a side gig too...

• Members

It's a shame because we have a lot of hot guys on the show now. Remember the one year where they had Spinelli, Max, and Michael (who looked like a baby at the time) stripping? Lord, lol, those were sad times. Now we have Chase, Brando, Curtis, Shawn, Dante. They could throw in Brooklyn's bodyguard or something too 

Please register in order to view this content

We should have women lining up to get a lap dance from Chase at the Nurses Ball.

• Administrator

I also like GH having a large cast. It feels like a huge community, something that the other shows no longer have.   It’s always nice to see minor characters pop up every once in a while.  There’s supporting characters too. At times, like right now, you’ll see characters like Scotty/Obrecht get a lot of screen time.  The cast interactions a great.   And the best thing is no story dominates for a long time.  Valentini has done a great job budgeting the show with such a big cast and maintaining medium and large sets.   

• Members

Actually, credit is where credit is due, while I don't think she is Kiki, I think your initial instincts when the "nurse" was introduced might have been right.
The fact that she referred to Kiki as Lauren - her real birth name that noone but her mom used - tells me her connection is with Ava, not Ryan.

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. Esme being adopted is definitely not surprising. I wonder who her biological parents are. She also mentioned having siblings. She definitely spooked Ava and I wonder if Ava has been suspicious of Spencer being involved in her stalking and Esme showing up today, to chat, reinforced those suspicions for her. She did hit Nikolas with a restraining order, and I wonder if any possible suspicions of Spencer being the stalker had to do with that.

I also think it was interesting how much Joss doesn't like Esme. I do think it's setting things up for them to possibly clash more in the future. As well as Trina clashing with her. Trina seems a bit upset/unnerved at Esme's interest in Ava & she doesn't like the her and Spencer being together either. Tomorrow's preview looks interesting. I think that Esme may throw Trina having feelings for Spencer in her face in front of him.

I thought that the Dante/Jason scenes were kind of interesting with both of them talking about their bond with Sonny. And how they both had a father/son relationship with him. Dante said that Sonny would approve of Jason's wedding to Carly and wished them the best. It seems like they have just about everyone on this show including Dante, and also Monica today, being okay with this wedding.  I don't think that Sonny will be happy about it and that his feelings for Nina will complicate things. Speaking of him and Nina I enjoyed their scenes today. I do like them, and think they have nice chemistry. I would like to see him eventually forgive her after the truth comes out.

I also liked the scenes with TJ/Jordan and Jordan/Shawn Shawn/TJ. It was nice seeing TJ/Jordan express their love and support for each other.