General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nelle    Hannah    Escargot had better watch her back. Trina is not only smarter than the average bear, but she's tougher. While Esperanza is obviously a psychopath, I think her rage at Ava has to do with her interest in Ryan's exploits. JMO.

I'd rather Jordan not get killed off. Seeing the waste of space characters on the show (Wallow, Sasha, Sam) and pets  (Austin, Peter, Cyrus, Finn), at least Jordan isn't stupid. A few steps behind, but still has enough on the ball.  Putting her in a coma for a couple of weeks and recasting.......Well 

Please register in order to view this content

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the scenes the other day between Jason and Dante were actually good. I rolled my eyes expecting the usual routine, but I think that's the most Jason's said to Dante in seven or eight years.
Brooke Kerr fits perfectly as Portia.. She has extremely great mother daughter chemistry with  S. M. (Trina) and has been one  of their best hires in years.  

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jason and Carly kissed for real on today's show, alright then lol. I don't think this current version of them has chemistry but the show is really trying to sell them as rekindled love. They were talking about their feelings today and Jason told her his past feelings for her had returned and they could have a real marriage if she wanted. Carly is definitely going to go for that & try it make it work, that is until Sonny returns.

Also, I am interested in seeing how things play out with Trina's paternity storyline. Not only will she be upset, Curtis and Taggert are going to be upset with Portia as well, especially Curtis who has missed out on an opportunity to know his daughter.  

• Members

She's doing a good job, showing Nina's love for Sonny/Mike and her fear of being exposed/possibly losing him. I really do hope that he will eventually forgive her when the secret comes out and they will be together. I like their chemistry. I don't know how likely that is to happen, Sonny may end up having a hard time forgiving her & they may not be able to get back to where they are now. 

• Members

She's been great today. Maybe she has her Emmy reel already.

That would be pretty interesting if the writers choose to have Sonny stay with Nina even after he gets his memory back, leading the way for them to be pitted against Carly/Jason. Or maybe Jason will finally go back to Britt.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I missed many months there until Spencer and Trina sucked me in - does Trina still think Taggert is dead? 

I used to want this so badly. But I hate Jason now and can’t see what any woman on the show sees in him. He’s so apathetic about all his romances. So Carly can have him and their lackluster kiss. 

• Members

I appreciate someone finally calling out Nina's delusions. Too bad it's Dingo but it works.

Joyce Guy looks great today. I love her hair down.

Not looking good for Jordan.

Jason and Carly have no chemistry.

Gladys' reaction to Brando being a stripper. LMAO. I'm sorry but I love her.

And I'd rather watch Mrs. Wu, Mr. Buscema and Vincent Novak over a lot of other characters ... kind of sad when you think about it.

• Members

The Carly & Jason revisit would've worked better fifteen years ago, or even more than that. But now...? It seems a bit late for this love story to be coming back to light. Beautifully written, but far too late. Also.. Ingo Rademacher... what the f**k is up with your muddled accent? This is how you're playing your final weeks in the role of Jax?