General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I enjoyed today's show minus Peter.

Phyllis is fierce, I love her. She was not afraid of Peter and I definitely believe the only reason she didn't shoot him was because she didn't want to risk Nina's life. I hope she does end up in PC/staying on the show when this story is over with.

I liked seeing Spencer/Nikolas team up against Valentin. He did a lot of stuff to them, back when Spencer was more helpless & he had today's confrontation coming to him, especially since he approached them unprovoked. Though, I do like Valentin's scenes with Anna and their chemistry together. I wonder how they may react to what they find in Nixon's falls, now that Peter intends to hurt Nina/Phyllis.

I wonder if Jordan will come back. I hope so. I like her and her chemistry with TJ, Shawn and Curtis. It seemed like Curtis still loved her with the way he has been talking to her the past few episodes since her life was put in danger. I wonder if his feelings for her will come into play after he finds out the truth about Trina's paternity, & if Jordan also eventually comes back. I wonder if the actress is taking a break for some reason. 

And I am looking forward to Joss confronting Spencer tomorrow about lying about Victor and how his lies have impacted Trina. The way she was moving her head in the previews when she was talking to him was amusing lol. I am interested in seeing what explanation he gives to her. I also wonder how much he really knows about Esme's background considering how vague Esme was to Nikolas today when he was asking her about her life growing up.