General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Drunk Gladys is one of the best things I've seen on this show in a minute!  I must've rewound that scene at the garage about 15 times.  Laughed till I cried.  She is a character this show needs.  Some levity when needed.  Howarth tries but he's not good at it.  

I love this character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At least now we have a plausible explanation for her "having to work with unvaccinated actors" tweet since none of her usual scene partners were known to be one of *those* and I wasn't looking forward to add another anti-vaxxer to the list.

Now I can pretend she only meant Ingo.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

I love that Scotty and Leisl are getting some airtime and story. I loved when Scotty woke up today and the first word's out of his mouth were "my schnitzel." 

Please register in order to view this content

They're just too cute even when they're not in the same scene. I also enjoy Scott and Britt bonding.

They really hired Charles S. to play Victor lol.

Big shock that Elmo, who apparently is now glued to Spencer's hip and must be in every scene with him, wants Spencer to make amends with Nik now that he's been cut off financially. She wants that room at Wyndemere too. I can't wait until we find out what the deal really is with Esme/Spencer because he doesn't look even remotely interested in her. He looks annoyed AF with her.

Jax really called Trina about the sauce, lol. I wonder if Jax will crash Jarly's wedding at the last second and try to stop it by claiming that Sonny is alive. Carly of course will think he's just going to extreme lengths to stop the wedding and will be pissed at him. Could be interesting, but this is assuming that Sonny himself doesn't show up at the wedding, which would obviously be way better. I'm just glad that something is actually happening with this story and that Jax is doing something besides whining about Joss's safety. Ingo kind of sounds like he has a cold this week

I love Ava and Trina's relationship. Trina is Ava's honorary daughter Even Ava calls Enema E. coli Elmo Esme "what's her name"

Are Jason and Carly really having bachelor/bachelorette parties in the previews for tomorrow?

• Members

I feel like the Victor casting is a little too soon.  Run out Cyrus and his mob story (again), and then progress the Peter story while laying the bread crumbs for the Victor arrival.  They brought back four characters (Drew, Peter, Cyrus and now Vic) that were allegedly gone in about a week's time, plus the Ryan/Eeyore connection.  Postponing the entry of Victor by a week or two would have made more sense.  

That said, "Schnitzel" kidnapped for love while his goons tossed Scotty off the plane was quite the entrance...

Maybe Parking Lot Pete can off Jax down in Agnes Nixon Falls. It's the very least a Juilliard trained actor of his caliber could do. (Can he also drop a mask on the body? Asking for Nancy Grahn and others.)

Spencer needs to shake his pilot fish and talk to Trina for a hot minute

Please register in order to view this content

I need more of the Ava in Scott's room and less of the walking victim act.

The only mob wedding I want is Novak and Gladys. imagine Gladys with some money and a little clout?

• Members

I like Scotty and Leisl together and I like how concerned they both are for each other. Victor back is interesting and I agree with that Charles does look good.

I thought that the scenes between Ava/Trina were nice today. I think that Ava gave her good advice regarding Spencer.  I am interested in seeing how the scenes with Spencer/Trina/Esme play out now that Trina is getting even more suspicious of Esme for referring to Kiki as "Lauren".

Speaking of Esme, she was working Nicholas and Spencer today. Acting like she cared about repairing their relationship in front of Nikolas, but admitting to Spencer she wanted an estate on a private island. She definitely pushed him to reconcile with Nicholas so that he and she can have access to that Cassadine wealth, lol. Nikolas seems charmed by her so far, and I am interested in seeing how things play out, especially since I believe she will continue to go after Ava. 

I also thought it was amusing how Alexis reacted to Jax talking about blackmailing Michael/trying to blackmail Carly. I have always liked their friendship.