DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watch with the CC on and it annoys me that she is credited as “female narrator” just as much as it annoys me how Macdonald Carey is identified as “male announcer”. I’m sure there are union rules at play but it just seems hollow and disrespectful to these legendary cast members.

Edited by SFK

• Members

I'll leave you alone when you learn the same lesson many people have been trying to teach you here for what must be close to a decade: If someone doesn't like a show and expresses that POV there is absolutely nothing you can fuckíng do about it. I myself have no opinion on Beyond Salem atm, but the question of whether someone can hold an opinion divergent from mine is quite clear. No debate, no calling for them to stop. You lose. Move on with your life.

• Members

Maybe they remember soaps from 30 years ago. Maybe they have standards. LOL

I haven't watched it yet, but I don't expect much. Days is so inconsistent. I FF'd 2/3rds of the last few main show eps I saw, but I finally (?!) made the decision to skip Ben/Ciara scenes.

• Members

That would be hilarious if it didnt come from a poster and thats you who always tell folks here how to post and do not respond here and there & just to move on. So you can do that but others cannot? Hypocrite. Take about a million seats.

• Members

There's a big difference between the smoke I have for someone trying to silence any critique of soap operas vs. someone who's never learned basic netiquette in the year of our Lord 2021. I may not like your random obsessions that often lead nowhere but at least they're not trying to infringe on someone's speech. Anyway, when you learn how to embed a tweet after 10+ years we can revisit this conversation.

• Members

YOU’RE the person around here to teach netiquette? LMAOOOOOOO 

Honey, I’m sorry I give you agita, but you really need to stop filling your head with me. Your rants are ridiculous but entertaining, especially since it’s easy to see that hypocrisy John mentioned. Your posts directed at me are all SMH moments.

Your speech hasn’t been infringed upon, so I assume you’ll get out the venom again. Actually, your timing is perfect. We can fit you in with Marlena and Doug in Salem.

• Members

Read Datalounge. Vee is quite unpopular there. That being said, Ron Carlivati is my hero. He does fantastic work. The Beyond Salem arc was genius and he has everyone in the biz talking about Days and the revisiting of the Marlena possession storyline. Bravo!