DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Since it keeps being quoted for me to see, I'm just bewildered someone has apparently been raging about me all this time on a forum I haven't even been to in years lol. I haven't been touched by tragedy like that since BJ's heart! Talk about pissing in the wind.

• Members

I liked the Arizona story the best.  But polls like that reek of the racism I have seen all over the place when it comes to the Black characters on DAYS.  Several pages I follow have called people out and removed them as posters.  It just reinforces the online behavior of these people.  

• Members

Just started watching (into Episode 2). Can’t say that I’m that engaged, but it doesn’t seem like I’ve gotten to the good stuff yet.

Zach Tinker is obviously an upgrade in pretty much every sense, but he’s at an absolute 10 in terms of intensity when he maybe should be at an 8 or a 9. (Chandler and Billy don’t feel very present in these early scenes, which only makes ZT acting his heart out seem a bit odd.) It’s almost jarring to see a Sonny with actual energy that’s not forced, though, and I’ve liked Freddie Smith in the past.

The best part for me. Was Chad, Leo and WilSon at the gay club. During the drag competition. It was a blast to see WilSon and Chad just have fun. Which they never have on Days. The stuff with the jewels is silly. But it's still a fun adventure. Peppered with a lot of fun humorous moments.

Please register in order to view this content