DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe i watched the whole saga about Benji's bladder infection. Then he talks about an accountant who ripped him off. Tying everything to bad customer service. That sure is a boring couple. Funny he just lightly talked about Beyond Salem. There's nothing entertaining about these two.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I do feel bad for Benji but god Freddie & that accountant story. Man likes to be victim

I hope Days/Corday/NBC sees this video & never offers him the role back. The way he threw production under a mac truck and blamed them for not playing Sonny to his fullest. Bull to the S

• Members

Do you get the feeling that Freddie wasn't allowed to be 'pissed off' because he was awful at it and production was just being nice in telling him to tone it down? Lol

He was being passive aggressive about the recast's writing, but if he wanted the role than he should have just taken it?

Freddie doesn't bother me as much as his wife does.  She seems so fake.   I am sure she's a nice person, but there is nothing genuine about her that translates on camera.

• Members

I am going to imagine it wasn't good.  And Wally Kurth called it 'bone-chilling' because he was so horrified by it lol

I don't think Freddie is that bad.  He had some good moments, but I believe production tried to steer him toward his stronger suits when he wasn't acting disinterested or bored.  I don't think they were stifling his creativity.