Jump to content

DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
12 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Like I said he probably read all the positive feedback from the series and Zack Tinker's performance. 

I can't believe i watched the whole saga about Benji's bladder infection. Then he talks about an accountant who ripped him off. Tying everything to bad customer service. That sure is a boring couple. Funny he just lightly talked about Beyond Salem. There's nothing entertaining about these two.

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I can't believe i watched the whole saga about Benji's bladder infection. Then he talks about an accountant who ripped him off. That sure is a boring couple. Funny he just lightly talked about Beyond Salem. There's nothing entertaining about these two.

I stopped watching it when started blaming everyone else but himself for his awful acting and then saying how great he was.

Edited by Soapsuds
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I do feel bad for Benji but god Freddie & that accountant story. Man likes to be victim

I hope Days/Corday/NBC sees this video & never offers him the role back. The way he threw production under a mac truck and blamed them for not playing Sonny to his fullest. Bull to the S

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Just now, victoria foxton said:

Haven't watched that one yet. 

No talking over people. It flowed really well. 

6 minutes ago, John said:

 

I hope Days/Corday/NBC sees this video & never offers him the role back. The way he threw production under a mac truck and blamed them for not playing Sonny to his fullest. Bull to the S

Let's hope so!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 minute ago, victoria foxton said:

 

Please register in order to view this content

The entertainment weekly one was good too and it has Jackee on it.

Edited by Soapsuds
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Do you get the feeling that Freddie wasn't allowed to be 'pissed off' because he was awful at it and production was just being nice in telling him to tone it down? Lol

He was being passive aggressive about the recast's writing, but if he wanted the role than he should have just taken it?

Freddie doesn't bother me as much as his wife does.  She seems so fake.   I am sure she's a nice person, but there is nothing genuine about her that translates on camera.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 minutes ago, carolineg said:

Do you get the feeling that Freddie wasn't allowed to be 'pissed off' because he was awful at it and production was just being nice in telling him to tone it down? Lol

He was being passive aggressive about the recast's writing, but if he wanted the role than he should have just taken it?

Freddie doesn't bother me as much as his wife does.  She seems so fake.   I am sure she's a nice person, but there is nothing genuine about her that translates on camera.

Yeah Freddie did OTT anger and they allowed that so I wonder how he really wanted to play that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, John said:

Yeah Freddie did OTT anger and they allowed that so I wonder how he really wanted to play that

I am going to imagine it wasn't good.  And Wally Kurth called it 'bone-chilling' because he was so horrified by it lol

I don't think Freddie is that bad.  He had some good moments, but I believe production tried to steer him toward his stronger suits when he wasn't acting disinterested or bored.  I don't think they were stifling his creativity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I can't stop this is just awful

 

3 minutes ago, carolineg said:

I am going to imagine it wasn't good.  And Wally Kurth called it 'bone-chilling' because he was so horrified by it lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy