DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Reading the comments he has definitely some fans who in theory might be willing to.

But I am more skeptical whether they will be able to. It is a lot of people for a lot of young people! 

There is no shame in getting a real job. Just saying that out loud in case someone who this might be relevant to reads this.

• Members

Dude. You are hilarious. Seriously, you should have quit while you were behind.

Your fangirling over Freddie is too much. Believe me, after making a couple $10/monthly payments to watch his YouTube vids, those subscribers will drop off.

What do Freddie and his wife offer on those videos? What do they have to offer? I can’t see it. There is no must-see there, no particular talent, no can’t-be-missed discussion.

Free podcasts and free videos are EVERYWHERE. They are not going to make a living charging for You Tube. That’s DELUSIONAL.

Your support here for Freddie went bad when you trashed Zach Tinker — which NO ONE else is doing — and then trashed this board. You’re new here and you come in this hot?

Please register in order to view this content

You are as upset as Freddie that Tinker was PRAISED from his first scene. That praise was loud and it was practically universal — and that almost never happens.

Zach was great. Few people mentioned Freddie much at all because they wanted to be nice. I mentioned Freddie because I thought he was lousy on the show and got worse when he stopped trying. He made WilSon a DISASTER.

Enjoy yourself spending $120 a year on Freddie’s insipid and worthless videos. Please let the other boards you frequent know that I’m glad Freddie is out of acting.