GH December 2020 Discussion

• Members

Interesting.  thanks!

Anne Collings played Florence Grey in the 1970s.
But it's not the same actress now.

SOD latest issue says it was Annie Abbott playing Florence Grey, and now she's done.

She appeared Wed Dec 16, Thu Dec 17, Fri Dec 18, and Mon Dec 21.

(I'm not expecting to see Florence again.  Don't know if there would need to be another arc later on? The character is now elderly in a long-term care facility in Vermont).

Annie Abbott

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0007931/
 and 
https://www.nowcasting.com/actor/popup/viewactor.php?page=resume&actorID=annieabbott

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GH has been doing that to make us believe the way too young Briana Nicole Henry is old enough to be TJ's mother lol.  Just think Brook Kerr could've been a much more believable Jordan, even though she looks younger than her 47 years.   Briana's ok in the role, but should've been cast as Portia instead. 

BTW since Briana Henry announced she has COVID,  I wonder if they are going to temp re-cast Jordan too.   Looks like they would since they've been temp recasting everyone else that is temp out on GH

Edited by David_Vickers
forgot to add something

• Members

Why did GH insist on giving Maxie so many kids?  It's Liz level annoying.  This show gives every woman at least one too many kids (Carly, Lulu, Sam, Liz, Maxie, Anna, Alexis and so on...).  There are characters like Sam who would be fine with 0 children.  Why can't we have a woman just not wanting to have children?  Sasha aside, I don't think any current character has expressed not wanting a herd of children.  Molly maybe?

• Members

47? She looks amazing.

I'm not upset if the show is splitting up Curtis and Jordan. Curtis has chemistry with pretty much everyone who's not Jordan.

I honestly forgot about the whole Molly/Brando/TJ story (the show did, too). I wonder if we'll see any followup now that Molly told TJ. Like, will we ever see TJ confront Brando? Will we see Molly and TJ work on rebuilding their relationship? Probably not. I don't get why the show pretty much refuses to write for them.

This Sonny stuff is so dumb. Not one viewer believes they're actually going to have Sonny die, so what's the point?

• Members

I honestly get Sam to an extent and I am okay with her having her miracle baby after Baby Lila, but I think her switch from 'ride or die' chick to homemaker is odd.  Maxie is someone I could definitely see as more career driven and at least putting off having children until later, but she has 3 kids now!  One she doesn't take care of!   Again, I think Britt is the only character over 30 that doesn't have kids, has a great career we see, and doesn't show a strong desire to have kids (even though she was great with Spencer).  Possibly Diane too, but she barely merits a mention since she's really a C character.  I get children make soaps go round and build legacy characters but I do feel GH gives every woman too many kids.  And on the flip side, gives Sonny all the children while longtime characters like Jax/Ned only have one.