Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who is the sailorrooscout Twitter account?  They don't have a website listed. They give only the twitter name of their spouse, and a link to send them money?
I googled and found something saying that the person wants to stay anonymous so they don't get doxxed? Okay but ...

• Members

@DaytimeFan I love Eric Braeden on Twitter. He is one of the most common-sense voices out there, and I have no doubt of the personal conviction of everything he says. 

RFK Jr is an opportunist looking to raise his profile and have anti-vaxxers worship at his altar. He feels entitled to the admiration his father had but without doing any of the work RFK actually did. Knowing how Anne Frank and most of her family were exterminated (typhus/froze to death/the gas chambers) and relating it to his fat ass pissed about vaccine mandates governing entry into his fave bars/restaurants is shockingly GROSS. The victim mindset of the white, middle-aged and coddled is incredible to me. They really have no clue what actual authoritarianism and suffering are.

• Members

All restrictions ended here yesterday for those that are vaccinated. Some guidelines still remain for the unvaccinated, but since there will be no way of controlling this I suspect that not many will care. If they haven't bothered getting vaccinated by now they sure as hell won't bother with this. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

^ Women's Olympics Hockey.  The Canadian and ROC women's teams played a game with full covid masks on - because the ROC (Russian) PCR tests hadn't come back yet.

(Meanwhile, there are people who complain that masks are inconvenient. Sigh)

Edited by janea4old