Days: Actor's Exit Confirmed

• Members

After all these months of unconfirmed news, soaps.com is confirming Casey Moss' departure. They say it'll happen during Feb. Sweeps.

I'm devastated.  JJ was an unfocused character after his first year or so, but CM really rose to the occasion every time he got good, big content.  And he worked so well with his family.  "Days" is going to lose part of its heart.  I feel lucky we had him for seven years.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Casey needed to go; his acting the last year has been horrible. Stiff, mumbling, expressionless or overly dramatic.  Maybe he hated the material as much as we did. He showed some promise during the Theo shooting.  I never understood why they didn't keep writing him as a pot smoking, guitar strumming burn out.  There was lots of material there especially after he found out Jack was a rapist. They turned him into a boring cop turned EMT.  Maybe casey can rest, go to acting class and come back more polished if the show survives another year.  I'll miss his hairy chest and pecs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I guess it feels like they should've done that years ago when Edward Mallory died, then again, after they actually did end up re-casting him with John H. Martin ten years ago they could've easily turned him (& Laura) into viable recurring characters.