Days: Actor's Exit Confirmed

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can kinda understand the decision to just kill him now. But it frustrates me because he could have been viable. I would have cast John Reilly back in 2001 as Bill. I wish we had more Hortons on at least recurring over the years like Bill, Laura and Marie (when Nick was around). They could have even paired Marie and Victor instead of Maggie and Victor. Used Marie with Eric and Nicole in the church ...

And then we have the forgotten Mike Horton and his kid. Mike could have numerous kids at this point. 

2010, with Alice's passing, was the perfect time to re-introduce Marie, Bill, Laura, etc. And then USE THEM. I know Laura has popped in. It's just frustrating.

Oh, and let's also talk about how they offed David Banning. I'd have cast Joe Lando (he popped up on B&B in 2018 right as some random judge during the awful Katie/Thorne [!@#$%^&*]?)

Just such a waste to basically ignore that side ... I get the budget can't afford a slew of folks anymore but ugh .... lol

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yeah, I mean, in theory them killing him off now is at least better than to just have him fade away like Tommy and never really mentioned again (though I think now would be a nice time to mention him?). It's just a shame that Bill won't be given a real funeral and just a plot point to get JJ out.

Edited by te.

• Members

It really is a shame! They had the chance to make her and other Hortons "relevant" again between 2006-2015 and just failed and didn't bother. Such a waste (like killing off David Banning, who had been off-screen for decades, but hey let's bring on Rafe's daddy or Ben's daddy)

Edited by KMan101