Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today’s episode was great! I love the mentions of Frankie and Max, though I wish they were there, I love how they tied in Patsy Pease’s surgery into Kimberly’s absence. I enjoyed Hope and Victor, but absolutely loved Kayla and Victor scenes, it was true to history and I believe had Patsy been available those would have been Kim & Victor scenes, given the history. I love how Kayla brought up the past and basically how the Brady kids were not much fond of Victor after the affair was exposed, but Caroline loved him and she would want him to know and be at the wake. What was jarring though was the fact that Rex, who is in town, wasn’t there and the Hortons or Gabi, who lived with Caroline for a while. 

Wow Will is already cleared and back at work.

Please register in order to view this content

it would have be nice if a Spectator colleague came to visit Will, even if it’s just a day player. Something to make his illness and his job realistic.

• Members

I really enjoyed today's episode.  Didn't realize how much I missed Carrie until CC walked in.  Love her with John and Marlena.  Strange Belle wasn't there with her husband and daughter.  And in things I never thought I would say:  I thought Josh Taylor was good today and yesterday.

• Members

She looks a lot like a young Sheridan from Passions.   I know she was always allegedly temporary but Days couldn't find a better young blonde girl that resembled Kirsten Storms and Marlena and John?  Hollywood has to be full of them. 

Lol!  The weird sexual vibe she was trying to generate with John was her crowning moment.  Even Drake was thinking you are the worst!