• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Really? She did?

I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have jumped at Kirsten. But to be fair, she had just left and a year later wanted back? lol

Corday seems reluctant to have Beemer and Madison as Shawn and Belle long term. He'd JUMP at Kirsten and Jason. And while I love Jason's Shawn, I've grown to also love Brandon's Shawn. And I love Martha's Belle. I'm so annoyed neither is on this show long-term. Viable 30-somethings should not be off-screen!

Same! ONLY time I can tolerate him.

I don't hate Taylor. He's just meh (and I too have trouble understanding him). He's not Roman to me and never will be. He's Chris. At least they realized Taylor's strength is supporting, behind a bar. That works for him and his fauxRo.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Don't worry, I'm still too busy stewing over that decision TO laugh.

Apparently, Tylo and Taylor are friends IRL, so Tylo asked Paul Rauch to hire Taylor to fill in.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Martha is like Stacy. She ruined a fave character of mine. Ditto KDP, Kate Mansi, and Julie Pinson. The recasts who ruined roles. 

I hate recasts. I can’t thing of a single one I liked. Heather Lindell? (I’m not counting Matt Ashford because I never saw the first two Jacks)

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

Ahhhh. I remember reading about Jed. I was confusing his time on GL with his time on Y&R and that awful Kurt character.

Ah, that's interesting! I never knew that!

I mean, I always prefer the 'original' but I'm good with the recasts in this case. Especially if they have to play parents to an 18-21 year old (although, ironically and sadly, they've been more off-screen for Claire's entire duration than on ... which is so ridiculous to me .... Claire also should have been Allie)

Edited by KMan101