Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caroline's episode felt like a GL special episode. I did like Kayla telling Victor about Caroline. Hope being there for Victor. Will has cheated death. Lost his great grand and still looks like he just came from a day spa.  The whole thing was way way too rushed. But it was still a decent tribute to Caroline & Peggy.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Just because you CAN say something doesn’t mean you should. Have some tact and class. A woman is dead, for God’s sake. 

BTW, that same freedom of speech allows me to clap back at you. Wonderful, isn’t it?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Clap back all you want, I am not the one trying to censor you as you’re trying to do to me.

I make no apologies for what I said and I’ll say it again - her line delivery was hammy as hell. That’s directed to her acting and not her as a person. Luckily, we all have our opinions and weren’t put on this earth to appease everyone.

• Members

Hurling insults about a “heartless excuse for a person” shows a ton of class. I’m truly sorry to have to deal with such hypocrisy.

I made no comment about her as a person. She was an actress and her work was open to the public for critique - much like that of Suzanne Rogers who we both agree on. The fact that she’s dead changes nothing to me on that front.

• Members

Yep.

If the actor in the flashback is in the episode, they don’t get paid extra for the flashback. That’s why they were able to do two days of Jack and Jennifer flashbacks in April.

They ended up using a flashback, so the estates of Peggy McCay and Frank Parker got paid.

EDIT: Are they paid a full episode’s pay from when the episode aired, or a full episode’s pay at today’s rates?

Edited by Marlenaphan