Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If someone's healthy they can be any weight they want to be, as long as they're happy (and healthy). No one needs to be a size 0. You battle with your weight as I believe you said? So why shame others? You know very well folks could have medical conditions that cause weight gain. Let's not go down this rabbit hole again ... but you're certainly entitled to your opinion

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Eve not giving Ben a Phone call will get these charges dropped. Eve is beyond dumb

Even with Claire off screen she is still 18-21 and KS is too young to play her Mom

Edited by John

• Members

You know who I would accept as a Belle recast?

Erin Torpey.

If you like her, you like her, but she ruined one of my favorite characters. I don’t think anyone understands how I feel. I’ve listed several recasts who ruined faves of mine. It sucks to love a character and then have that love go away when a shitty new actress takes over the role.

It has happened with Billie, Belle, Abby, Eve, and most recently my beloved Susan. It gets to me, and it sucks. When you’re invested in a character for years and then a recast comes in, it just hurts.

Edited by Marlenaphan