Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Strangely, I don't think Josh is a bad actor.  I think he actually is fairly charismatic and serviceable.  He was just miscast as Roman, but these last few days I actually felt his portrayal of Roman.  He played it well.   It's a shame he really doesn't have any chemistry with anyone except MBE in family settings.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I mean, obviously, you need to get over his weird speech impediment. Lol!  He's not that bad anymore.  He's just an innocuous guy that runs the Pub.  Sure, that is horrible for the character of Roman that Wayne created, but he doesn't really bother me.

I liked him with Kate.  They were a decent pairing, probably her best.  I didn't hate John/Kate either. They were surprisingly hot. 

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Kirsten was very popular as Belle. A recast was always going to be a hard pill to swallow. I still think CR was a hoax casting devised by JER so the audience would accept the “real” recast, MM.

But it didn’t work! 15 years later and I still hate Martha Madison.

And it’s been 22 years but I still don’t accept JT as Roman.

• Members

I wonder why they never tried to get KS back from GH. Shawn and Belle were a pretty popular couple and should have been the Bo and Hope of their generation. Instead they have been MIA for years. It’s weird.

also, it sucks that the charity rahmer clips are off YouTube. They were always a good watch. 

• Members

I like Josh as Roman, he's not Wayne, no but he's there and makes the effort. Josh's Roman is clearly going to stay a supporting player, which works for him.

I will say I did tear up at the end of yesterday's show. ReRon did the same thing with Caroline & Shawn that he did with Edward & Lila, but I still teared up

• Members

Taylor, as Chris, went through so many love interests: Mary Anderson, Amanda Howard, Savannah Wilder, even Kayla Brady for a spell.  The fact that none of 'em "took" with DAYS' audience speaks volumes.

• Members

Almost everyone has a crap guarantee. This isn't something new. That's one of the reasons balance is trash.

Whoever makes the cuts for DAYS SUCKS. They cut a lot of stuff fans actually want to see. Why not air cut scenes online?

Unpopular opinion but I never cared for Kirsten as Belle. She got on my ever loving last nerve. And she still does as Maxie. She can go back to Disney Channel. "Xenon: 20 Years Later" .... I'll take Martha "I love DAYS and would be there if I could" Madison anyday ...

Edited by KMan101