Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I’m enjoying the production values for Will’s journey into the afterlife. Moody lighting! Stage fog! Every so often Days makes a small effort with their production and it makes a big difference.

Even the hospital has a nice ambiance today!

Also, today proves once again that Lumi is the superior Sami pairing.

• Members

ALL. OF. THIS.

Soaps can still pull certain things off, but they either don't have the time, money or desire to pull it off.

I will always want Lumi. Always the better pairing. Always. I'm so bitter they made EJ Sami's "soulmate". THAT WAS LUCAS! But I will also always love their friendship.

I know folks have declared the person a troll, but I actually don't think they are. I recognize them from Daytime Royalty. They feel how they feel. (Though, sorry, I do see why they feel that way about you)

But I think we all could be handling each other better

Please register in order to view this content

I hope no one has me blocked because I dared to engage ... that's a little petty.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Trying to decipher Josh Taylor’s dialogue while watching him try to emote is a task. 

SOD said recordings of Peggy’s voice would be used in this episode as Caroline urges Will to fight for his life. This did not air.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Agreed. Ever since 2003, Lumi were endgame for me. They fit so well together, and even a few years ago during one of Ali's brief visits, they shared a moment together recollecting their past history which ultimately just seem to pan out for them. And I loved that acknowledgement.