Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It’s so good to see Lucas back on Days. Sheri was the only one who wanted to write for him, and when she left her consultant role, he was written out.

If Charlotte Ross were still playing the role, I would want them to try Eve and Lucas.

• Members

The Will story is trash! And so was the wedding... Will has hours to live yet he is drinking...talking....not a single hair out of place and still has his buff muscle physique.......just terrible. Allison Sweeney had the wtf story is this when she appeared today. Too her some time to get into character for this absurd badly told story.

• Members

The payoff will be good, or at least it sounds that way based on the SOD article. I agree it’s time to let WilSon ride off into the sunset, but maybe they should establish some new LGBT characters first. Or at least bring back Paul and Leo and add a bisexual man for them to fight over. Or hell, just reveal Stefan to be bi. 

Brandon Barash and Christopher Sean...mmmmmm!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Dude or ma’am or whatever you are, IDC! No one ask for your unnecessary reply anyway! Bye! ✌

Please register in order to view this content

You two hydrocodones and a benedryl with a straight glass of Gin...  

Anyway back to Days of Our Lives! Why no one mention the BRIEF scene with Maggie and Marlena after about a good 7 or 8 years! I am playing catch up!