• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Or this

Image result for stone gh dying image

But does anyone in the viewing audience really think Will is dying?  Considering Days  is about 10 years ahead in filming and the fact Chandler still taping there is literally no investment for me.

Poor Claire though.  I know she is trying to light people on fire, but instead of playing tricks on her (Ciara/Ben) or covering for her (Eve) could someone call her parents or grandparents? 

• Members

Lol Michael Sutton just is gorgeous but this was right before Stone died.  He actually looked thin and sickly.   I think his physical transformation was really great for Stone's death, although he became 100 times hotter when he ditched the long hair.

• Members

This is Days. No one believes Will is dying, or even if he was he'd be back within three months.

As other people said, if they were going to pull this trainwreck of a storyline they could've at least made it enjoyable.

• Members

Yep. The worst thing this show ever did (and that's saying a lot) was have Rolf invent that zombie vaccine. There is literally no stakes to death anymore, and this is coming from a show that killed and then unkilled 70% of their vets not 15 years ago.

No impact whatsoever. I would love it if the Rolf diary mysteriously disappeared in the DiMera fireplace, and the hospital server is corrupted and no one ever speaks of the damned injection ever again, but even then, it's too late for this show. They've reached a threshold where they've shocked their way into audience indifference. Nothing matters and nothing has any impact and no event, no matter how big, inspires the audience. All because they worked so hard to be SO SHOCKING, so EXTREME with their shocks and twists, so often that there's nowhere to go but down.

Edited by beebs

• Members

The serum is a great idea. Soaps are too kill-crazy. It’s always wrong to kill off a popular character like Jack. Now there is a method to bring back characters killed off by the hacks who used to write the show. Ron has already fixed TomSell’s errors by resurrecting Jack, EJ, and Kristen. Days should only kill off characters when the actor dies in real life. 

• Members

The only way for them to make death shocking again would be for them to stay away from it all together for the next five or so years (if they're still on the air at that point), unless we're talking about veterans passing away from natural causes. Just have people leave town, either on good or bad terms, but don't have them die for a long long period. They've not only undone death, they've undone deaths that happened on screen.

I swear they will have Jack die from a meteor crashing on him, him crawling out of the fire pit and getting attacked an mauled by a tiger (while still on fire) before accidentally landing in a guillotine and getting his head chopped off. Then you have Jennifer walking around with said fire burnt, tiger-mauled chopped off head around Salem for three months before Jack turns up alive again.

• Members

Oh, I don't know, just use old stock footage of the podtwins "crashing" to earth, the tiger attacking Tony, a guillotine falling down, some close up shots of Matt Ashford screaming "noooooooooooooo" and then have a burnt dummy head roll to Jennifer's feet while she screams as the screen goes black. (all of this of course happens in the Horton Town Square or maybe at the park bench)

• Members

They won’t kill Jack again. Ron brought him back to restore the Jack&Jennifer supercouple. They’re on the road to reunion and will then take their place beside Jarlena as a pillar of this show. 

Once JnJ reunite, all the classic supercouples will be back together: JnJ, Jarlena, Stayla, Shim. Poor Bope, but at least they were together at the end of Bo’s life. I know Peter Reckell lives in New Zealand now, but I expect him to return to resurrect Bo if the show is cancelled next year.

• Members

Can you please stop combining these names? Shim? That was never their nickname at all, it’s Shane & Kim, simply. Bo and Hope weren’t together when he died, she was still a Jennings. Physically they were together but not legally. John & Marlena and Jack & Jennifer pillars of the show?

Please register in order to view this content

sorry Doug & Julie you all are beneath the other couples, I guess. 

• Members

I’ll combine whatever names I want. You don’t get to decide how I post.

JnJ and and Jarlena are classic supercouples, and yes, pillars of the show.

I don’t like Doug and Julie. They’re more like Tom and Alice, not romantic, passionate couples like Jarlena, JnJ, Bope, etc.