Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How nice of killer Ben to threaten Rory. While Ciara runs around town looking like an idiot defending him. Lawd. And all Eve had to do to shut down Ciara's whining was remind her that Ben, you know, KILLED her daughter and Eve has every right to harass Ben. FRAME AWAY EVE! (Why do I get the weird vibe we may get a who shot Eve or who shot Jack storyline?)

It's been great having Rory back! Kevin Riggin is really good. I hope Ron continues to use Rory.

LOL at Claire setting fire to the Horton cabin. Of course hero Ben will save the day. Zzzzz. Ben has no room to throw stones and neither does Tripp, which he at least acknowledged to Haley.

I liked Stacy as Susan a ton so I'm looking forward to her. And yes, before I'm ripped apart by the new poster, I'm an Eileen/Susan/Kristen fan but Stacy is more than good in the role. It's just my opinion no need to get bothered by it. I still prefer Eileen, hands down. But Stacy gets the job done.

Wilson are a snooze. I agree it's time to give them a HEA and ship them off. No need to recast either. Chandler gave up when Christopher Sean left. Freddie seems to be "trying" again, actually, but he's BAD. Lawd. So cringe ... at least they're fixing his hair. Big improvement. Still looked like a weed wacker went to town on it though ...

The Eli/Lani breakup was awful and lame. LOL. They are such afterthoughts and not at all an interesting couple, which is a shame because they could be. Both Sal and Lamon have great personalities that don't often shine through in their characters. Lani and Rafe have ZERO chemistry (why am I not surprised?). I imagine Elani get back together and I imagine Rafe and Hope do as well and I really don't care about any of them or any of what they're going through. I want to love Eli and Lani but the writing is non-existent for them.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

It doesn’t bother me that you like her. I hate her, but that’s just my personal opinion. Maybe if they’d recast with Cynthia Watros instead of Haiduk, I’d be more open to it. But doubtful. I’m not fond of recasting in general and so many of my faves were ruined by recasts: Billie, Eve, Belle, Ashley Benson’s Abby. It’s how soaps work but it’s just unfortunate. 

I love Matt Ashford but I don’t view him as a recast because I never saw the first two. 

Recasts I loved were Austin Peck, Farah Fath, Judi Evans as Bonnie Maureen Lockhart, Lauren Koslow, Heather Lindell, and Robert Kelker-Kelly. 

• Members

Watros would be even better! lol I'm so mad she may make me like nothing Nina on GH.

I understand about recasts. I typically prefer the original in the role as well but it also depends on if I "started" with a recast or not, too.

Edited by KMan101