Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I have to agree about Kristen.  She always resorted to wacky schemes and was desperate, but at least John was worth it?  maybe?  Aside from the ickiness that is Brady and Kristen (I will never get over Kristen telling Brady she would be his new mommy when Marlena is in the Secret Room), Brady is a lame human being who falls in love every 10  min.  He  isn't worth half the trouble.  And what is the end game?  She is going to have sex with him as Nicole?  Does she intend to pretend she's Nicole forever?

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If I were writing this show, I'd have Kristen-as-Nicole plot to marry and then kill Brady.  That way, she could punish John and Marlena AND pin the whole thing on Nicole -- who shows up (for real) just in time to be accused of (attempted) murder, and has to prove her innocence (which will be hard to do, since everyone in Salem has seen "her" back in town for awhile).

Edited by Khan

• Members

Good comparison! I agree

Nope. It always seems like it's winter, yet we never really see anything besides a park or HTS, which feels like it's indoors.

I get they filmed this in like November/December, but still ... it's ridiculous. Someone needs to give wardrobe a memo ...

lol  

• Members

I enjoyed Maggie and Xander, too. It was unexpected and a nice surprise to pair up the two actors for an episode. I'm guessing this is in part to soften Xander a bit to make him more long-term. Suzanne Rogers is still doing a great job with this. It's great to see her have some meaty material again!

• Members

Of course it is. But the issue is Ron finds good/heroic characters 'boring'. They're not all boring. Jessica on OLTL didn't have to be boring, she wasn't always boring. Abby on DAYS wasn't boring, she just had bad stories sometimes - her various couplings have had fans and heat and drama, good and bad. Kate on GH wasn't boring (with Megan Ward). Lulu wasn't (always) boring. Dante wasn't boring. Brody on OLTL, I can go on and on. The point is his framing is not accurate. There are absolutely boring 'good' characters. But heroic characters are not boring by definition.

Edited by Vee