Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sonny's hair did look better on yesterday's episode and he looks younger than he does than when it's slicked back. (The weight loss which is now pretty apparent on screen is also making him look younger).

• Members

Yeah, Eileen is preferred and would likely elevate the lousy writing, but Stacy Haiduk can pull it off. It's different. I'm warming to it. I think she plays it more unhinged (lol, I know), so to speak, than Davidson (who adds a bit more layers and can make you feel sorry for her, I don't think Haiduk's Kristen makes you feel empathy for her but she's compelling to watch), but it's not quite as bad as I feared. I did prefer Haiduk as Susan, but she's good as Kristen, though like Vee said, no one's Eileen ... 

• Members

I know it was a thing last year when Haiduk assumed the role (and Davidson couldn't/wouldn't), but did they even reach out to Eileen for this current story? And I think Haiduk is supposed to be on contract ... Maybe Eileen doesn't want a contract? Or maybe they didn't even ask her?

• Members

Eileen was approached by Days about a month after she left Y&R last fall. She said she turned them down because it was too soon after leaving Y&R, and I believe Days wanted her to sign a contract. At the time, Eileen was claiming she wanted a break from soaps to spend time with her family.