victoria foxton

Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

Will's tumor & Search for a cure should have been huge story with Lucas & Sami involved

Not this

Spoiler

June 19-Sarah & Rex find an antidote

June 20-Sami tells Will that Caroline died

3 minutes ago, John said:

Will's tumor & Search for a cure should have been huge story with Lucas & Sami involved

Not this

Reveal hidden contents

Just now, Soapsuds said:

A dying Will looks better than Sonny. This story is just pure trash. 

Wow! It added up to absolutely nothing. 

9 minutes ago, John said:

Not this

Hide contents

June 19-Sarah & Rex find an antidote

June 20-Sami tells Will that Caroline died

Well at least this nonsense will end soon. And blah to Will proposing to Sonny.

4 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Wow! It added up to absolutely nothing. 

It was all about Will proposing to Sonny which I hated.

Edited by Soapsuds

I still like Will, Sonny Im now meh but If they stay married then maybe they should exit the show with Arianna. 

What to do with them as married couple?

I would have Sonny trying harder to follow in Victor's footsteps, which creates conflict between him and Will.

Edited by Khan

7 minutes ago, John said:

I still like Will, Sonny Im now meh but If they stay married then maybe they should exit the show with Arianna. 

What to do with them as married couple?

I agree. It's probably time for them to get their HEA and be shipped off for a while. 

1 minute ago, Khan said:

I would have Sonny trying harder to follow in Victor's footsteps, which creates conflict between him and Will.

Freddie Smith can't pull that off (for example his threatening of Eve; laughable). He was laughable when they tried it during the Deimos debacle. One of the reasons Sonny became so unlikable. On paper it sounds great. It's unfortunate that Smith is limited.

Edited by KMan101

Ciara looks beyond dumb trying to defend Ben to Rory, being all, "He wouldn't do that!!!" It's sad that she had to be turned into a complete moron to make this pairing work.

Freddie was horrible in those scenes with Eve today. Sorry but he just can't play threatening. His hair looks 10000x better though.

Haha I’m two months behind. Will was just diagnosed. I’d almost be okay with these pointless 2-3 month story arcs if the journey to get to the non-end was enjoyable. If the journey isn’t enjoyable and the payoff is non-existent, what the hell is the point? 

Please end the horrible Will story. Now CB is overacting today. This story has been so badly done.

Edited by Soapsuds

14 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Please end the horrible Will story. Now CB is overacting today. This story has been so badly done.

They were so SAPPY. As well as painfully dull. The spark Wilson once had is long gone. Those dull scenes at Will's hospital room were a snooze fest. I did like Gabi unintentionally hijacking their moment.  D8zEYIPX4AIMnKr.jpg