Days: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is a deliberate attempt to pull focus with outrageous statements on every single topic. It started with Passions and has moved into everything else. That's why the only move is to block them, stop replying and alert @Errol. Don't give them fuel. Same with our other troll who feels newly emboldened after a year of being cock-caged.

To be clear, that doesn't absolve SON of disciplining and/or banning them. It needs to be done.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I’m adding to the conversation. At this point, you look like a lunatic on some weird crusade against me. You label anyone you disagree with as a troll and attempt to get them banned. You think you get to determine what people talk about on here. You don’t. 

Vee needs to be banned for her outrageous obsession with getting valued posters banned. She needs to focus on talking about the soaps and not the posters she has a personality conflict with. 

• Members

OMG!! I'm pretty sure the two posting are one and the same given the posting style

Please register in order to view this content

I loathe Kirsten as both Belle & Maxie. I don't get why people think she's so great, she's meh at best. I think Jen Lilley was a better Maxie than she was, but I want Robyn Richards back

So I agree with you 100%

• Members

I thought it at first but I think they're actually two different people. Jonny frankly isn't that smart or versatile. If he was he wouldn't have let us keep him shooting blanks for most of last year.

• Members

I don't loathe KS, but I loved Jen Lilley as Maxie.   I actually like KS as Belle, but have never took to her as Maxie.  As for her playing Belle again?  She looks way too young to be Claire's mom and she has gained some weight, but I don't see how that would effect her playing Belle.  She looks good and people gain weight in real life all the time.  She is now a normal sized person not someone who looks like she is sickly anymore.  GH could dress her better though.

Today's show was boring. Even though there was a lot going on. Don't care about Ben or Ted. Eve as PC is so stupid.  I did like the Hope. Claire and Ciara scene. Sarah & Rex are awful together. At least Wilson weren't on.  

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton