GH and Y&R Casting News

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm sure the long time cast and crew did NOT miss MS and are NOT looking forward to her return. Only exception is JM! 

And tbh, I feel like his failure with GT is what prompted this. Angelica McDaniel wants Shey so that Rey can be made. They need Nick in a pairing that works and out of the way. 

• Members

I’m just curious how they’ll promote this. Shades of Rebecca Budig/Sabine Singh? They’d never get away with something that egregious, of course—GT is not SS—and they may want to stay low-key after all of this backlash. I do wonder if we’ll see MS on The Talk discussing her return.

• Members

They deserve whatever they get with Stafford behind the scenes. I'm sure she'll be back to acting a plum ass petulant fool in no time, especially if they pair her back up with PB instead of Morrow. I do wonder how Sharon Case is feeling right about now.

Since Morina and JG are going this far can we PLEASE get Mishael Morgan back with the contract she deserves?!!!!

• Members

Wasn't her reason for leaving because JFP's wasn't propping her like the previous producers did?

Man, I still loved one of the first episodes with JFP's in charge when Nina slapped Phyllis than said on the phone that she was taking out the trash.. and than Lauren laid into Phyllis for being thoughtless in regards to Nina.  

So I have a feeling.. Phyllis will be propped again.