GH and Y&R Casting News

• Members

Seems you don't know much,  YR has freely let actors (ie SC in 03, JM in 07)  walk, only for said actor to return months later with their tail between their legs lol   I agree, MS needs the show, the show doesn't need GT!

Edited by rlj

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I do think the last 5 years have humbled her. But I'm not sure how long that'll last 

I recall her exit interview. Lol

Didn't VR say Les Moonves was the one blocking her return? He's finally gone. 

Agree on AMcD. She's risking it all on Rey. I expect Phyllis and Sharon to fight over him. You bet, he will get a chance at them both. 

• Members

I'm not sure how long it will last either.  Old habits die hard.

She called Steve Kent Les Moonves' co-conspirator.  Said so in a tweet last year around the time the Moonves scandal broke.

Steve Kent was on that list, right along with Moonves.  She's no fan of Ed Scott either, having seen her previous tweets but she seems to have felt very negative emotions about Moonves and Kent, in particular.

• Members

Also when MS sought advice from VR for her surrogacy.  You don’t ask for help in such a personal matter from someone you loathe.  

Nothing would make make me happier than for VR to rejoin Y&R, especially since MS will be back. As acting partners, they had amazing chemistry together. 

• Members

I do recall a period of time when Drucilla and Phyllis played great rivals and than suddenly the two weren't sharing screen time.. and VR had said she wasn't sure what had happened because she had enjoyed working with MS... and than I think the spitting incident happened.. and than it was gloves off for VR.

With that said, Drucilla should have been let back on awhile ago... the show has needed her energy for a long time.. and I think if the show is letting MS come back.. than VR should be allowed to come back.

• Administrator

Gina, on Y&R, has grown to be one of my favourite actresses which is kind of weird because I'm not a Phyllis fan (I don't hate her either).  Hope she'll join another show.   As for Michelle coming back, I don't mind it.  At least we'll get the see 90's/2000's flashbacks of Phyllis now. 

• Members

I don't watch GH so that was an interesting bit of trivia to learn in regards to the swipes at Scientology over the years but man, that blog needs a proofreader, like nobody's business! 

Also, it's a weird bent for the post to have to suggest a reunion between MS and SC as I hardly think they're friends.   It was an interesting read, but kind of a mess structurally.  That comment about Gina Tognoni being a much more talented actress was kind of petty but I did giggle.

• Members

behind the scenes gossip  aside, hopefully her return will wake SC, JM, and MST up because they've been phoning it in for years. And if JV is still on the show when she returns I wonder how long until they screw? 

Please register in order to view this content

Is that why they're bringing Adam back, to resurrect Adam/Sharon? 

"the much more talented actress who succeeded her" 

so messy. 

• Members

Per Daytime Confidential

Michelle's contract negotiations at GH went down to the wire and they couldn't make a deal, explains one insider.

CBS Daytime allegedly jumped at the chance to lure Stafford, who like Tognoni is a Daytime Emmy winner, back to the fold.