GH and Y&R Casting News

• Members

You can think all you want but reports said CBS jumped at the chance to get MS,  sought her out and fired s popular recast to get her, your fanfic aside,  it is what it is

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah I know her GH neg were dead, I posted the actual quote  on the previous page

The JM bit was obvious twitter fanfic 

I am going by what was reported by Jillian and DC, when ya produce receipts, ur ish is fanfic lol 

• Members

DC claimed on their podcast that this was done becaue Y&R is desperate to improve their ratings and thought this would help. Ummm...lol. We are well beyond the time where one actor can effect ratings in some significant way. 

• Members

Y&R doesn't care about Ashley, because they don't feel like she can drive story, meanwhile they Phil has been used nonstop and been forced into nearly every major SL on the canvas. It's such a dumb, missed op that Ashley and Lily weren't involved in the JT sl, instead of Phil and Sharon. They could have had Maddie's innocence campaign or whatever for the mom's release be successful, and she's out of prison and free to be Vic's friend or whatever. And then Cane kisses Vic, and the drama just evolves more naturally. Instead of the flop that we got. 

and with a younger Phil... why not have her sleep with Kyle, when she finds out Summer slept with Billy? Seriously, these stories write themselves when you use the right characters, instead of trying to force crap like a Nick/Phil retread. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I am indifferent to her but that was not the point. MS was always an incredibly polarizing person on and off the show. So saying well some people were mad that GT was getting so much airtime is silly because these are the same folks who literally hated and bashed MS to high heavens and who she fought with constantly. 

The notion that she will be universaly embraced or something is odd considering that wasnt even the case the first go round and this is a much worse scenario 

• Members

I'm going to say she knew. MS is an actress who has a long career in soaps. She knows when something is popping and when it ain't! 

When MS/Phyllis was bashed for being in every story, it was deserved.

When GT/Phyllis was bashed for being shoved in every storyline, it was deserved.

And it doesn't mean the folks who bashed GT/Phyllis wanted MS back on that set. They merely wanted more balance and to not be force fed GT/Phyllis.